Thursday, January 31, 2013

Poem 670. Friendly advice

                                                          Friendly advice
When you don't have a friend then you feel just one thing from inside that you need just
One friend who can understand your world and your life so you start to search that friend and
Then you can feel you need friend on every point you feel that friends are required inside life
I feel just one thing from my mind that those friends which are so important for us inside life
I feel one thought from inside that for those friends we need to move ahead in search on
Every point but when I start searching for friends on every angle of life on every point we
Just feel one thought from my mind that those friend whom I needed for them I start to move
Every thing on every angle of life so then I thought one thought from inside that those people
Who can become suitable should put in my mind in just one line those friends which look so
Good for our mind will look totally wrong when I start to work for those thoughts on every
Point inside life I feel just one thing that I need to find friend but I just found wrong friends
On every point those friends which look so right on every angle of life I feel one thing from
My mind that those things which are important to me are not acting as per friends in life
Because those people are not friends which we need in life and even when I tried to do compromise
Still on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that advises are something which are
So prefect on every point I feel one thing from inside those friends who are so important in life
I feel should be perfect to me inside life but when they are not thinking like me on every point
So I feel one thought from inside that those friends are not helping me much in life I feel just
One thing from my mind that those friends which are so important inside life I feel one thought
From my mind that friends are some one who think like us in life on every moment we feel
Just one thing from inside that those friends who think like us in life will give us happiness
Because they will walk on same way inside life on every moment and on every time I feel just
One thing from my mind that those things which are something important inside life on every
Moment that on every point I feel one thing inside life but then I feel advice which will make
My thoughts from on every thought same on every angle of life I feel one thing from my mind
That friends who are having some thing bad on every point those things which will have impact
On our life it will be good if we work this out inside life those enemies are somewhere inside life
I feel just that those things which our friends help us to handle in life are those enemies who
Will manage to hurt us on every point I feel one thought from my mind that those friends
Who are precious to our life I feel one thing from my mind that friends are those people who
Should help us on every moment of our life I feel one thing from inside but then I feel just
One thing from inside then I feel one thing from inside that those friends are so confused in life
But then I feel one thing from my mind that friends are some person who are important in life
But then I feel just one thought from my mind that friends are those people are going ahead
On every point I feel that I need to find mistake inside life after all those friends who are so
Important inside life because my friends are not helping me since they are not true friends in life
So I start to think that we have to do it hard on every point because those things which touch
Our thoughts will look so wrong in life because those friends which we need are totally different
On every moment and on every point but when I don't get friend I just began to feel that those
Friend inside life I feel just one thing from inside life in one thing from my mind I feel one thing
From my mind that I need to find friends on every point but when I accept it then I feel just one
Thought from inside that those people who are not friend become friends just in few moments
And in just few times in life on every moment and with my mind I convince myself on every
Point I suddenly got to involved to our friends on every point I feel just one thing from my mind
I feel that on every moment I feel one turn of destiny from my mind I feel one thing from every
Angle of life I  feel one thing from inside that suddenly new friends began to appear in life but
It is just chance of luck that we got list of friends in life and then we are standing on just opposite
Side of life we feel one thing from every angle of life I feel that group of friends who are lot of
People on every angle inside life I feel one thing from inside that suddenly every thing turn different
Inside life it feel so wrong on every point that those people who are friends are so lot in number
Then I feel just one thought from inside that those friends now can't get our time on every point
I feel one thing from my mind that it is our life one day we don't have friends in life and next
Moment inside life I feel one thought from my mind that life changes on every point so we want
To move ahead inside life we don't need artificial friends which are found by efforts inside life
Just don't want friendly advice in life given by those friends who are so important inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...