Friday, January 18, 2013

Poem 648. Mannequin

                                                            Mannequin
When ever I see that doll I just feel one thing from inside but then I feel just one thing from
Every angle of life I feel that those doll can look so perfect companion for life because then
I can express all my feeling as I wish in life without getting scared what will results on some
Moment and on some point our enemies can use those words but even our friends will overreact
On some thing like they just feel one thing on every point that those things which will hurt
Look so wrong on every point those things which I like to understand in life look so totally wrong
On every point of life I just feel one thing from my mind that those dolls which look so perfect
Will never answer me in life so I just express that desire inside mind because if that doll have
Feeling then it will also create inside life those things which I wish to say on every moment and
On every point will look totally wrong on every day of life after all doll which will look so nice
On every area of life seem to perfect because they will not saying against us on every point because
Those doll which will look so perfect inside life when those dolls which look so nice are not
Acting that much perfect on every point when those dolls also began to have feeling inside
This life which gives us emotion on every point we just can't claim that we want those dolls
I just wish that she can talk inside life on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that
Those dolls which I see before my eyes I just feel one thing from my mind that those dolls
Are not alive that's why they just never cross with me on any point I feel so same when I speak
Before them in life because I will know one thing from my mind that just talking to myself will
Not help me on every point those things which touch my mind should be those who can give
Advice for our life those things which are having many times understanding inside life so then
Those things which are important inside life those dolls which will look so mysterious on every
Point inside life because those dolls are something which just help our talking to ourselves in life
They never take us ahead on any point and never give us any feeling which can take us ahead
Inside life if you have enough ideas in your own mind to take you ahead on every point then
Only you can just keep talking to dolls in life and even it seem like madness to every one who
Watch it from outside because if you have your brain then you can talk inside your mind as much
As you like why should you need to talk loudly and disturb others in life so when I see that doll
I want it alive with just one hope in my mind that it will increase my friend in life but I feel that
Those demand are so wrong in life you can find friends as much as you like but only when
You start searching for them and start to accept that they also have their mind on every moment
And on every point those dolls which doesn't speak can never help us in life on any moment
And on any point I just feel one thought from my mind that those dolls which can just listen
To us are hardly going to help us inside life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind
That those dolls are nothing but just things which represent thoughts of our mind we don't
Need those dolls on any point we need some one who can suggest things in life I know some times
We get wrong suggestions in life but that doesn't mean we just run from every suggestions in life
I know this happen to us on some point but that thoughts will manage to hurt me on every point
Because they are not good for life but still we have to search for proper thoughts in life so
We just feel one thing from our mind that those thoughts which look so good for us in our life
Will have something which look so confused on every point after all those dolls are not our
True friends of our life those dolls are just replica of our mind so they will just bring out what
We feel from inside so instead of talking to them we can confess in our mind and then we can
Ask for suggestion on every point just thinking if that mannequin is alive so that we can tell
That mannequin every thing we feel from mind will take us on wrong way of our life and then
We just feel one thought from mind that mannequin which is artificial can't help us in life on
Every moment and on every point we just feel one thought from inside that just talking to
That mannequin is like throwing frustration outside but it will not help unless our mind find
Something which will really help us inside our life those things which really find solutions
Are mostly outside inside our mind we can't find peace unless we get that type of advice but
Once you receive them you must obey them for entire life because then only you can win on
One day of your life and you can become some one who really move ahead on each and every
Point inside our life because things which are inside our mind will help us only when we began
To discuss them with person who are outside but just discussing with our mind will never help
Our mind that much inside our life so we just have to discuss it with people from outside in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...