Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Poem 630. Unchanged destiny

                                                        Unchanged destiny
Life is so strange it always starts some thing new on every point that game of life which
Touch our mind will create a beautiful effect on life when I will move ahead I just feel one thought
From mind that those games which we start in life are not even finished when new games start to
Become part of our destiny and life on every moment and on every point we need to understand
Our thoughts and mind we just feel one thing from our mind that those games which are so nice
On every point will look so perfect on every thought and on every mind that those games which
Are part of our life are not going ahead as per our thoughts and our mind I just feel one thing
From my mind that those games which touch our soul are something so great in life that those
Games needed to be finished before crisis arise but that is not happening inside life on every time
And on every point I just feel one thought from inside that those games which are part of our life
Keep jumping from one point to another point on every time because those games are truth of our
Future as well as our life those games which we start inside life called crisis are taking power of
Our whole attention and our mind after all those games which are send for us by destiny are just
Never so easy to play or understand for finishing first one we need to move ahead inside our life
I have just one thought from my mind that those games which are played by me inside my life
Are totally wrong on many moments and on many points in life because those games are made
In such hard way that we can't easily complete them that easily in life because they are something
Which are made for completely new for our thinking because those games are turning in totally
Wrong way on every point inside our life since they are made in such way that they will create
Problems for our future and our life but sometimes worst thing happen in life we began to feel
Just one thing that before first problem get solved next problem enter before me on every moment
And on every thinking I just feel one thing that problems are some thing which should stop at
Least for some time but then those problems began to enter just without waiting from my mind
I just feel one thing that those problems are important for my thinking because when they enter
In my life I just feel one thing that my problems are something which will enter inside my thought
And thinking when I start to move ahead I just feel one thing that one game will began to move
Ahead is just one problem for me but when another start to enter in first one I just want to quit
Fighting but life just will not let my heart do it because some where in my heart I know one
Thing that prizes which I get in return will be worth every thing because those problems will
Teach me those things which I have never learned during my normal thinking inside my life and
On every point I just feel one thing that those games which will give us happiness in life are
Something which I like to repeat in my life as per my thinking but that never happen because
Destiny have it's own thinking my thinking just remain to me regarding every thing on each thought
And on each point I feel just one thing that those thoughts which are so precious to our life
Will look so interesting when I will move ahead I just have one thought in my mind as human
Being that those all thinking which I have in life will look so different to me as human being
When those games just continued in life as human being I just kept in my mind one feeling that
Those things which will have effect on life will look so different to my thinking because those
Games which start from one point to another point in thinking will have so different meaning
Those games which are giving shine inside life on every point I feel even sometimes troubles
Are welcomed in life because they will began to give us that shine which will please us from
Time to time I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which are giving happiness
To us are having problem on every point of life when I will move ahead I just have one thought
From inside that those things which enter in our life are not going ahead as per our thoughts but
Still they are giving us plenty of happiness by those troubles in life I feel one thing from my mind
That only if we understand our destinies logic sometimes because when I convince those things
To my heart and my mind by destiny suddenly changes on every point I feel that those thoughts
Which I have inside are creating so many effects on our mind but when another problem enter
I just feel one thing inside that all positive thoughts of expectations vanish for mind because then
I feel one thing from our mind that if next problem doesn't enter I will manage happily in life
But my destiny doesn't seem convinced with me in life so destiny is always unchanged in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...