Friday, January 25, 2013

Poem 660. Reminder

                                                                   Reminder
Many times we say some thing and then forget it with time but mostly we are reminded about
That thing inside our life when time comes to that stag when we need to remind our life seem
To take us ahead on every point those things which we have forgotten with our time are always
Written somewhere inside our mind I feel that some times when thing move ahead in life I just
Feel that things which are so important to me are going to take me ahead on every point I feel
One thought from my mind that those things which I have forgotten are also important for my
Future and my life those things which I use to forget on every day of life I feel just one thing
From my mind that those things which are forgotten are remained on just that point I just feel
One thought from my mind that my mind is not that powerful that it will remember every thing
About life but still on every point I feel that I should not forget at least something from my life
Those things which are so important to every point will look so wrong on many points in
Our life we need to remember on every second of life that all things should be in such a way
That we need to understand our brain every point that it is so full of knowledge that we just
Can't forget some of the things in life on every moment we just feel we are inside sort of trap
Which will confuse us more and more inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that those
Thing which we need to remind ourselves are those which tell us we need to move ahead with
Thoughts in life I feel that remembering things is not that easy on any point we feel just one
Thing from our mind that those memories which are not good for us are managing to get
Forgotten on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that if we don't want to forget
Then we need to keep remind on every point but if we keep reminding that past then how can
We able see future that is ahead in life those people who have positive thinking can always feel
Future is every thing in life and even negative thinker wanted their future to be best in life so
Whatever you think still future seem as if precious thing for life on every moment we just feel
That future is more important than past on every point I feel one thing that remembering is one
Task which will harm us on every point I feel I need to move ahead and remembering past will
Never let me do that in my life those thoughts which use to touch me are not that much nice
And on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those memories which I have
Stored inside my mind are not taking me ahead as per my thinking and my life if I want to move
Ahead I need to just look at future inside life on every point I feel that I need to move ahead
On every moment in life I feel one thing from my mind that those people who are going ahead
On every point are just trying to remember every thought from my mind that those people who
Are going ahead in life just by using future by keeping past behind on every moment and on
Every point we just feel one thing from inside that those things which look so good to us on
Every point are not going ahead as per our wishes inside life I feel just one thought from my
Thinking and from my mind that on every moment we just have one thought from inside those
Things which tell me about those aspects of my life that had happen to me I feel they are taking me
Back on every point so I just decide one thing from inside those things which touch me are
Taking me ahead on each point I just feel one thought from my mind that those things which
Take me ahead are not part of past incidence in life so I feel so sure and I start to move ahead
While forgetting my past on every time I just have one thought from inside that my past is hurting
My thoughts on every point but still on that moment and on that point suddenly my past
Manage to repeat itself in life then every thing turn in different way inside life those things
Which look so good to me are nice for our future on every point I just feel one thing from
My thoughts and my mind that I tried to forget my past but my future seem to remind of every
Sort of thing on every point I just feel one thought from inside that those things which enter just
Like my past inside my mind I feel some times future not my mind but my future remind me
Of that past which will remain near my heart I just feel one thing from my mind and from my thoughts
Do I really need to reminded of that past but still destiny sometimes decide to show me that past
Which will always part of our life on each and every cost so we just feel one thing from mind
That we just don't need to reminded our past on any moment and on any point because past is
Just not important part of life but I just wish some one should go and tell that to my destiny which
Seem to have different plans on every time it just keep to bring back past with different forms in life
On every moment I just convince myself it is last time but still reminder of past become part of
Not just my but of every one's life because it is hurting me on every point still reminder come in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...