Thursday, January 10, 2013

Poem 634. The wish

                                                                 The wish
It is so easy to say I wish something but hardest task in life is to get that thing when I just say in life
I need to get the thing I never once think in life that how did I get that thing because on every moment
And on every thinking I just feel one thing that on every point and on every thinking I just feel one
Thought about every wish inside human being in mind I just feel one thought that will manage to
Touch my thoughts and my thinking those wish which touch my mind are taking us ahead with each
Moment and with each thinking those wish which look so perfect to our thoughts are always helping
Our thinking on every moment I just never understand that plan which will help my thinking but on
Every moment I just wish one thing that when I wish something may be I should just plan before
Deciding that I want that thing because just saying I want this and that is always easy thing but
When we start to get that thing we can understand it is hardest thing you just feel that you asked
Mountain should be moved when you are nothing but just a human being when I will move ahead
I just have one thought in my mind that those thinking which will take us ahead are having problem
To our life because we are wish for totally impossible thing some people just say you can always
Dream any thing but then comes next question how can you go ahead in life if you dream totally
Impossible thing you can wish that you can fly even that is possible for human being but just
Wishing you have wings like fairy seem totally impossible thing but some people just have strange
Wishes in life and some people will have strange type of thinking which will take us ahead in life
On every moment and on every thinking I just feel one wish from my mind that those wishes which
Touch our soul as human being will be some thing that have logic and that will be better thing
Because if you wish totally something wrong then your directions will get confused and you will
Doesn't have any target to set before your mind as human being because on every thought you just
Feel one thing that your wishes are something wonderful for your thinking when I wish from my
Thoughts and heart I just feel one thing that those things which look so beautiful to our mind are
Never going to take us ahead as human being just on every moment and on every thinking I feel
One thought that my wish are confused by my fairy tales which I heard as human being I know
That it is not wrong to set a dream but we must think that dream is nothing but just our dream
But when I will move ahead in life on every thinking that those wishes which are pleasant for our
Thoughts and our mind are setting perfectly every thing I just have one wish from inside that I can
Get more logical thinking in which I just demand for things which are truly needed in my life for
My future and for taking me ahead as human being on every moment I feel that sometimes even
My wishes are damaging because when we wish we just never understand what we are wishing
So when we say we just wish it is just normal sentence for human being but when some people
Start to try to fulfill their each word there will be problem in world for every human being because
When we start moving ahead we just feel one thing that wishing is such nice game after all fulfilling
Is not required as human being we just keep that in life we can keep wishing but worst thing will
Happen on that point when those things start to fulfilling because some times our own wishes are
So wrong for every thinking of human being on every moment we just feel one thought and one
Thinking that wishes are not made for fulfilling so we just made careless wish as we move ahead
With our thinking but sometimes people just feel that it is our thinking so may be in life we need
To think twice before wishing on every moment and on every time we can't just wish some thing
After all those wishes which we are making are have different effects in life and in our thinking
Those wishes which are precious for our life and for our thinking will have many types of effect
In life because wish is some sort of important thing just making them in careless way can harm
Human being you may feel that it is not that much important but it will also have effect on other
Human being who are living around you and hearing each thing after all those things which are
So important to human being it is like wishing some important sort of things inside our future and
Inside our life those wishes are managing to confuse on every point each and every thing on every
Moment we just feel one thing from our mind that we are not moving ahead with our wishes
And with our thinking because wishes are something which are important to our mind and then
We think those wishes which are precious to our thoughts and thinking those wishes will look
So wonderful as human being because wishing is best target for our thoughts and thinking but
We must not just keep wishing without thinking that what we start to wish in life as human being
On every moment we just feel that wish is just one thinking but slowly it will become life's most
Important thing even before we can understand what we really feel from inside as human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...