Friday, January 4, 2013

Poem 623. Loud voice

                                                                Loud voice
Some people are screaming so loudly on some times that we just can't able to hear other people
And their precious voice on every time we just feel one thing from our mind that all those things
Which we hear life are just those loud voices which start from time to time they are so loud that
We can't able to hear any thing further from our mind those loud voices will have many effect
On many points of life I just feel that those loud noises which touch my thoughts and mind
Are not right in any way because they are creating trouble on every moment and on every time
I just feel that when we hear those loud voices we just can't able to hear those things on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thing from inside that those loud voices will just manage
To capture every voice that will enter inside our life because those voices are just managing to
Disturb peace of our mind they are just creating so confusion that we just never able to hear
What others have in mind we just hear one side and feel so sure that we have heard it so clear
And loud in life that we just never try to understand how did we suppose to move ahead in life
We just never understand what we feel from our mind our voices which are so loud for us are
Going in totally wrong way inside life when I heard those loud voices I just feel one thing from
My mind that they are the voices which whole world have and then sometimes I just hate world
Due to that wrong voice and due to wrong noise inside life when I feel that I want to listen to
That voice from my mind I can able to discuss truths of life because I just heard one side and
Then I will never look at another side I just feel one thing that I am no longer interested in hearing
Other side of life but now a days I just feel that I can't ignore other side because after some time
I just have to face what is stood on other side because that concept which stands there is good
And perfect for life but when those voices which I heard are so loud that loose control of our life
Are going ahead on every moment with different concepts of mind I know that those loud voices
Which enter in my life are having that effect on me which tell me I am standing on totally wrong
Part of my life I just never understand what I feel from inside that those voices which are so loud
Are going to hurt us on every moment and on every time I feel just one thing from my mind that
Those loud voices which enter inside our future are so loud that we just never able to hear other
Thought and voice those loud voices are may be right or may be wrong on sometimes but one
Thing is so true that we all just able to heard those voices because they are just managing to capture
Our thoughts by their loudness inside life on every moment they seem so loud on every point and
When we move ahead we just feel one thought from inside that those loud voices which touch us
Are not going ahead as per our thinking and our mind those loud voices which manage to capture
Those thoughts on every point which tell us that we must need to hear other side but I just know
One truth that god always knows best in life so if those loud voices hide other voices then it must be
Best for our future and for our life on every moment we just feel that those voices are something
So complicated inside life because they just never let us hear others so they will always stay with us
Until finally they manage to destroy many things out of life we all know that it is true on every point
I just feel one thing from inside that those loud voices which stop other sounds from life are creating
Big problems on every point of life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Voices which are louder are perfect and nice after all that loud voice which will manage to capture
My thinking on every point I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that those voices
Which will take us ahead on every point are just those louder one which capture every area and
Each and every sound I feel just one thing from my mind that I want to hear other sounds but
I know one thing that even if I have one thought from my mind that those voices which are so
Good for our life and on every moment I just one feeling from my mind that those voices which
Are good for our future are not that much nice on every time because they are heard just by me
So they just trouble me in my life when other doesn't care for it then what good will it do one thing
I feel sure that even if it doesn't do any good still I like to hear that other voice and it's truth because
I just feel one thing one day I am going face my god and on that day I want to say I tried hard
To start every thing in proper way and tried to get everything as per moral and just with pure heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...