Thursday, January 3, 2013

Poem 622. Effect of change

                                                                 Effect of change
On each and every day sky changes from one point to another point I feel one thing from inside
That same changes apply to each point of life on every moment we just feel one thing from mind
That in those moment there are some changes which are going to make our world different on
Every moment and on every point but still in our life we just keep expecting one thing from inside
That those changes will not effect our mind I just feel that those hopes are totally wrong inside life
Those changes are going to change and create different things in our mind they will have that
Effect on us every time that we just feel we are going in totally wrong way of our life those changes
Which are truly part of our life are not going ahead just as per our thinking on any point but still
I feel one thing from inside even if they are changes still they are needed inside life when those
Changes will change forms in our life they will look so different on every angle and on every point
I just feel one thought from inside that those changes which are precious to us on every point
Because those changes are something which will be important in life will always have effect on
Our mind they may confuse sometimes our thinking about life and one thing they will surely do is
Change our thinking style they will manage to harm us on some point but still those changes are
Something right and they are never create those changes which touch our soul are something
Perfect and right when we let them enter in our future then we must expect them to change our
Thinking and mind but problem is that we just never accept so easily those changes of mind which
We take us on totally wrong way on every side I just feel one thought from my mind that changes
Are something which will have effect on our soul every moment and on every time those incidence
Which will look so wrong on every point because we are going to face changes inside life those
Changes which are so perfect on every point will have some thing that will change our mind and
Our heart I just feel one thing from my heart that those things which look different when changes
Enter will have effect on every part I just feel one thing from my heart that those incidences which
Will help us in life are changes but still they have some side effects on some parts when I will decide
To move ahead with my thoughts and my heart I just feel one thing from my heart that those things
Which will look so perfect on every part will have just one effect on my heart that tell me if I want
To change things from my thoughts and my heart I feel one thing that those things are creating
Some sort of changes on every part I just never like changes in my heart because they are touching
Always to some of those parts which will look so different in those lights which tell me that I am
Standing on every nice part I just feel one thing that I will never change on any thought and in any part
But then I feel one thought about those wrong ways which will have effect on every heart but
Then I have just one point from every moment and on every thought those change which will
Touch my thoughts and my heart will look so wrong on every part that on every moment I just
Feel one thought from my heart that those wrong thoughts which touch my heart are that this
Changes are not that much good for my future and my heart those things which are so perfect
To my heart are having side effects which will touch me on every part I feel that those changes
Which turn our thoughts on every part are not going ahead as per our wishes from our heart
I just have one feeling from my heart that those changes which are so important to me are so
Nice in life's every part I know those incidence which will look so good for me in life's every
Thought and part first just manage to scare my heart not because that I don't like change but
Because they feel always sudden to me on every moment of my heart I just have one thought
From my thoughts that those changes which are having one wrong thing from my heart that
Those changes which will have those confusing effect on my heart those changes will manage
To look so wrong on every part because those changes are creating bad effect on our thoughts
And our heart when we went ahead I feel just one thing from my heart that those changes that
Will look so great on every part when we accept that nothing will be perfect for my thoughts
And my heart when I start to move ahead I just have one thought from my heart that I expect
My changes to look perfect but they are creating problem for us on every part we just feel
One thing from my heart that changes are something which will touch my heart but still have
Bad and good both effect for heart and they will manage to hurt me on each part because
Those changes are not just changing my thinking but they are also managing to change inside heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...