Sunday, January 27, 2013

Poem 662. A scare

                                                                  A scare
Many times in life I feel I just know what will happen next I just don't know which way is best
Inside my life on every point I just feel one thing again and again that in life on each and every
Moment I just never able to guess which way is best when I start moving step by step ahead on
Every moment we just feel same thing again that on every moment I just have one thought in mind
On every point and on every day I just feel one thing that I can never able to guess what will
Happen in my life next when in life I just feel one thing on every day I thought those things which
Will look so nice and will look so best will confuse my mind on that moment when I just don't
Understand what is next because life is full of those confused thoughts and moments inside
Because we just can't guess what will happen next in life on every moment inside life but then
Those things which are so important inside life that things which are confused inside life but
Then methods of life seem so unique on every time it seems as if they are touching me on
Every different point after all those things which are harming inside so then those things which
Are so important in life are turning from one area to another area of life on every moment and
On every point I feel just thing on every point those things changes from area of life but then
Those things that are different inside life because on moment I feel those fear which began to
Come when thing look so different in life that what I have thought will seem so scary on first
Moment when they change from my guess in life slowly but then I see those things are not
That bad on any point those things are just began to look proper in life I just feel one thing from
My mind that on first occasion we just never accept new things in life we just keep hoping that
New things will look different and nice but they never look different they just look normal and
Right if we give them some time we just get scared too soon sometimes but some times those
Things are really wrong for our life those two facts are just two sides of that coin but we just
Never understand which side is right I just have one thought from my mind that we are scared
Because we feel those things are so wrong for us in life but when something enter I just feel
One thing that I have to accept it with pleasure and smile because finally that thing will look so
Good on every point I use to feel so scared on every moment and on every area of life I just
Have one feeling from inside that those thoughts which comes and enter in my mind will look
Totally wrong on every point I feel just one thing that I must learn to accept whatever happen
On next moment of life because every thing that happen to me will look so wrong on every
Moment and on every point those facts which I hate in my life are that I just never understand
That when did life decide to change on some point those things which look so good and better
On every point will look so bad when they turn in other way of life I just never understand
What I feel from inside but I just describe it as scare but it could come out in any form like
Anger or sorrow inside life so when we see sudden changes it seem we can hardly accept in life
We feel that even storm have to inform our heart before coming in life but that never happen
Because may be it forgot to inform but I feel may be I just ignored it's sign because I am so busy
In doing those things which seem me so important until that storm of change hit my shore of life
No one will understand when change will come but still we need to adjust with it inside life but
Those changes are something which will lead to different angle of life on every moment we just
Feel one thing from our mind that those things which are so important to us will look so
Different when they enter inside our life we just wish from heart that not to stop storm but
At least inform about it in life but our life will never take us ahead on any point those storms
Which hurt our shore will look so wrong on every point we just feel one thing from our mind
That crisis are not going ahead as per our thoughts inside life I just feel one thing from my
Thoughts and from my mind that life is so different on every angle of our life I just wish one thing
From my mind that those changes which will look so lovely are nice for our thinking and for
Our mind I feel just one thought from inside that those things which have those looks which
Can harm us should stay out of life but that will not happen on any moment and on any point
But still sometimes it happen so I feel that scare  every time but now a days I feel this scare
Is just wasting my time because those worst type of things will never happen to any one in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...