Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Poem 619. Simple advice

                                                               Simple advice
Some times we think it is wrong to give advice because each and every person in this world just
Hate advice inside life so we just decide that we will never advice to any one in life but then those
Simple advice which we want to give other people are not something nice so then I feel just one
Thing from my mind that those advice which are so simple inside life after all those advises which
Will enter inside life are turning in wrong way on every point of life those advices which are so
Simple inside life having side effects on every point I just feel one thing from my thoughts and
My mind that even those simple advices seem so hard to give inside life when I just like that kind
Of advice I just feel one thing from my mind that those advices which are so simple to our life are
Turning in wrong way on each and every point because no one knows what I feel from inside
When I start to give advice inside I just feel one thought from my mind that those advices when
I give to plan in life I feel just one thing from my mind those advices which are touching our
Thinking and our mind will look so strange on every point I feel those advices which look so perfect
And nice on every moment inside life I just feel one thing that I need to find those advices on every
Moment and on every point I just have one thought from inside that I never dare to give that thinking
And that advice inside life when I will move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that may be
People will just hate me even after hearing those simple advice inside life when I will move ahead
Inside my mind I feel that those simple thoughts are creating problems inside life so then I feel
Just one thing from my mind that those advices which are something I decide to give in life then
Look totally wrong on every way and on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that
Those advices which are given to me look so good for our life but then when I see face of that
Person whom I give advice I just never able to guess am I doing wrong or am I doing right in life
When I will move ahead inside my life I just feel one thing that I need some sort of advice on
Every point when I have to give away advice I just never understand what I feel from inside that
Those advice which I will give to people are not that much right on any angle and on any point
But then when I will move ahead I just feel one simple thought from mind that those simple things
Which are so important for others benefit seem to hurt them in life but in our life we just never
Find any type of advice on every moment we just feel one thought from inside that those advices
Which I give in life will look totally different when they enter inside my mind I just have one
Thought and one thinking from inside that those advices which I give to people are not something
Which can be easily ignored in our life when I will move ahead I just feel one thing from my mind
That those thoughts which will look good are something nice when we went ahead with them
On some points but before they become some thing nice they just remain advice on every moment
I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which are helping us in future are not some
Things which we can ignore in life so when I will move ahead inside my life I just feel one thing
From inside that those simple and nice type of advice no longer seem good because people just
Never sense  goodness inside I just feel one thought from my mind that those advices which
Are good to us on every point will have wrong effect on every point of life I just feel one thing
From my mind that even simple advice can manage to harm our relations inside life so when
We will move ahead inside life I just need one thing that is good advice which will take us ahead
On every moment and on every point but it seem to take us back on every moment and on
Every part of life when we want to move ahead inside our life we just feel one thing from our
Thoughts and mind that those things which are having bad effects on life are turning in wrong
Way on every moment and on every point I feel that those simple and nice advice will look so
Perfect to this world on every moment of our life when I will move ahead I just have one thing
From inside that those simple thoughts which touch our heart will be good for our future and
For our life will have nice effect on us each and every point I feel one thing from inside that
Those simple advices are so nice on every point of our life when those simple advices will manage
To capture our thoughts and our mind it will look so wrong on every point that those advices
Which touch our soul and mind are sometimes simple on many angles and on many points in life
I just feel one thing this is simple advice on every point inside life I just feel one thing that it is
Perfect and simple type of advice which will touch us on every moment and on every point
But it seem that giving them is always hardest type of task on every point of my future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...