Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Poem 618. Patience in life

                                                               Patience in life
How can I show patience when emotions enter in life how can I express my views when problem
Will become truth of my life on every moment and on every time I just feel one thing that my life
Have lost track on every moment  inside life when those emotions began to enter inside my future
And my life I feel just one thought from my logic and my mind that when my emotions took control
Of my brain I just get lost track in life on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that
Those emotions which enter inside my life are turning in wrong way on every moment and on every
Point of life when my patience quit me I just feel one thought from my mind that those emotions
Which look so good to me are nice for my future in my life those patience will look so wrong inside
Our life those emotions which are so good for our life are not going ahead as per our thoughts and
As per emotions inside life on every moment and on every point I feel just one thing that patience
Will win many things inside life but still when emotions are important to us on every moment and
On every point those emotions which will look so great to us inside life when we move ahead then
We just feel one thing from mind that patience is something which is so precious to our life when
I feel that patience is something which will manage to hurt us on every moment and on every point
I just feel that emotions are something which are taking us ahead in life those feelings which will
Create storm for us inside our world on every time will manage to change our thinking and our
Thoughts on every point I feel just one thing that tide of emotions is something wrong on every
Area of our life when I will move ahead I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which
Are so important to me are nothing but just tides of emotions inside life I feel that sometimes those
Emotions will look so good for our life and on every emotions and on every point I just feel one
Thing from my mind that emotions are something which will take us ahead when we move ahead
Inside life I feel that so many emotions which comes to us are not going ahead as per our thoughts
And as per our mind when tides of emotions are entered in life we just have one thought from mind
That patience which we have in mind is not going ahead as per our wishes in life I feel just one
Thing on every point that those emotions which are loaded our life are not going ahead just as they
Feel on every moment and on every point I feel that those tides of emotions which are good for
Our future and our life look so different on every angle of our thinking and our life when we start
To move ahead many times wrong emotions will catch us inside life those patience which will
Enter inside my thoughts seem so far away inside life so when I feel move ahead in life those
Thinking which will full of patience will have effect on every moment and every point because
When emotions took control of my mind I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts
Which will capture my thinking and my life are going ahead on every emotion and on every tide
Those emotions which will move my life are going ahead on every point will manage to hurt
Our thoughts and mind I know from my heart that those things which are so important to me
In life can be included in life only after having control on emotional tides I just feel one thing
From inside that those emotions which goes in wrong way are totally false on every side but
When we move ahead we just have one thought from mind that our anger and our greed will
Manage to hurt us on every point of life but mostly those emotions which create those tides are
Just these types of emotions in every area of life when we went ahead we just feel one thought
From our mind that those emotions which took control of our thoughts and going ahead step
By step inside life I just feel one thing from inside that emotions are something which is so
Precious on every point we just never understand what we have inside mind on every moment
We feel one thing that our life will went ahead just as we feel from inside those thinking which
Will touch us is not that much perfect in life because emotions those took control of mind are
Mostly damaging to every angle of life I just feel one thing that those emotions should be stopped
But not with just few tries inside life they should be stopped after long time and with most patience
From our thinking and our mind I just feel one thing that on every point I have just one thought
From my mind that those emotions which will look good to us are not that much nice in life
And those emotions which we gathered with patience will teach us life so we must need to understand
One thought from inside that those emotions which will look so good to us are not right for our life
When we get them just in few moment I just feel that they manage to hurt me on every point in life.                                                          

1 comment:

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...