Thursday, January 10, 2013

Poem 633. Policy

                                                                   Policy
In life you always see some questions which arise in your mind and in life you just can't able to guess
Which one is telling truth and which one is telling false on every thing and on every part we just
Feel one thing from our heart that those answers which we get are not helping us on any part on
Every moment we just feel that right and wrong are told us by people's talking on every part I just
Feel one thing from heart that sometimes we just never understand any thing which will touch
Our thoughts and our heart on every moment we just feel one thing from our heart that those
Thoughts which are told by people are creating happiness on every part I just feel one thing from
My heart that those question which touch my soul will tell me truth and wrong things on every
Moment and on every part I just have one thinking from my heart that those things which are
Standing on every moment are creating two thoughts on every part some are telling us that this
Thing is true and some are telling us it is false from heart we just never able to guess what is
Truth of each part there are some points where our question never get answered by any time
From any truthful heart when we move ahead we just feel one thing from our heart that those
Things which will have two sides will have two talks on every part those questions which are
So good for our future and our heart will look perfect to our world on every part I just use to
Think one thing from my heart that those questions are remain on that spot because they are
Something which god have decided to remain unanswered for our heart because when we feel
That we want answer we always noticed we are stopped on that part on every point we just think
One thing from heart that good and bad both things will look so confused on every part I just feel
Finding truth on every time is not that easy on any part because sometimes truth just remain there
And keep touching our heart but still we just never point out which one is truth because destiny
Doesn't want to give that answer to our heart when we start moving ahead I just have one thought
From my heart that good and bad are side but truth could be stood with any side in life's any part
I just have one feeling from inside that some truths are not opening inside life because they are
Not going ahead inside life those truth which will enter our life are showing that light which will
Give us shine but sometimes is not coming to us on some points and some truths just never
Enter in our life those truths which are touching our souls and our mind are not told us by destiny
Sometimes and just searching for that truth if become our life then we are just wasting each
Moment on each point because there are some truths which never comes out in our life and there
Are some curtains which will manage to hide inside life those truth that are important part of life
Will remain some totally wrong on every point I feel just one thing from my soul and my mind
That all truths are something which are important on every point but they are shown to whole
World and destiny as per our thinking and as per our mind those truths which are precious to me
Will look so wrong on every moment of life when I will move ahead then I just have one thought
From mind that truth will clear before me because I heard that truth will always comes out after
Some moment and after some time but when I see world slowly I understood in life that some
Truths are not shown to us because they are not part of our life they are those parts which just
Belong to other person and they are their life but still we need those truth because thirst of truth
Never dies it will enter in our life with name of curiosity from point to point and we just run after
Truth and truth will look better on every moment of our world when we move ahead with hope
To world but then truth seem to vanish because people just don't want to discuss I just feel that
It is like trying to catch rainbow which look nice on floor but we can just see it on our hand but
Still we can never touch I feel those truth are not that important to our world but still on every
Moment I feel they are entering in my world because my world seem to cross on every part and
I just feel one thought about that truth in world that those truth are not for me so I need to keep
Different policy for them inside my world I need to understand some truths are so important for
My thoughts and my world I feel just one thing from my world that truths are something which
Are important and precious inside world but some are not that important even we think they are
On that impulse so we need to keep two different tracks in world on one track we can have those
Truth which are needed on other which can ignored inside world so on each track we just feel
One thought in our world that truths are moving ahead with our thinking but some truths are not
That much true even when we feel that way in world so why should we need to find each truth
Inside world specially that one which doesn't belong to our life and just one gossip for our world
So ignoring those gossips is always best policy for searching those needed truths inside our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...