Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Poem 665. Crisis inside life

                                                            Crisis inside life
I always thought sky will be white and clam blue never once I thought that there will be
Much big change in view I never thought that sky can turn in black and it's darkness manage
To make me happy because I just like that change in sky I never thought that I can like that
Sky because it is just bringing rain and not storm in my eyes but sometimes even when
Storm decide to come and visit me on any try I just feel so curious instead of feeling scared
On any moment and on any try I just feel one thought in my eyes that storm will not look
That much nice on any try I just feel one thought on every try that storm is some thing
Which can harm me but still I want to see it because it is something so different and I want
To see and it is something just thrill in my eyes how easily I just ran to see that storm which
May have come to destroy me in one try this is what human nature which manage to harm
Every thing we are just curious about each and every thing on every moment and on every
Point I just feel one thing from my mind that some times we feel so curious about harmful
Sort of things we just feel one thought in our thinking that our nature is so different than all
Human being we just feel one thought from our thinking that we show so much interest
Even in harmful things and manage to harm them on every thing I just have one thought and
One feeling that human being are not doing in any way any kind of good things by following
Those wrong thoughts and instincts inside life sometimes they will take us some points in
Our future and in our life those crisis which I feel from my mind are something which will
Look so perfect in life but still there is one instinct on which we need to understand in life
That we like crisis but that doesn't make us bad from inside we just want to see that we can
Survive every thing in life we want to prove ourselves that we can manage all things as per
Our wish in life surviving is something which will harm us on every point I just feel one thing
From inside that those things which will create problem for us are moving in wrong way but
We want to turn them in right way in life we want to prove our world that we can survive
On any point because in our mind we are scared on every time that one day crisis will come
And in them we will not able to survive those crisis which we see inside our life are creating
Problem for us on every time we feel just one thought from our mind that those crisis which
Touch us are creating problem for us on every point I just feel one thought from my mind
That we want to prove that we are so brave that we can survive any thing inside our life so
When we start to move ahead we just have one feeling from inside that those crisis which
Seem to touch us are not going ahead as per our thoughts and our mind they just show us
That we can survive on every point they will tell us that we need to move ahead happily in life
Because when we survive one crisis we just feel one thought from inside that those troubles
Which start inside life shows us that on every moment inside life I feel one thing from our
Life I feel just one thing from inside that those crisis which are creating problems inside life
But then those crisis which are started problems inside life those things which will look so
Hard on every point inside life but those crisis will make them so horrible inside our life but
Then those crisis will look so wrong on every point because those crisis are creating troubles
Inside life I feel just one thing from my mind those things will look so wrong on every point
I feel troubles inside life will look so wrong on every point I feel that these crisis will look so
Wrong on every point I feel that crisis are something which manage to create troubles for us
On every point then those problems which are so wrong on every point I feel just one thing
From inside that those things which are so wrong inside life I feel one thing from inside that
Crisis are making sad troubles inside life I feel that those troubles are creating those crisis
On every point inside life those troubles which I wanted inside life look totally wrong on every
Thing inside life I feel just one thing inside life those crisis which are taking us on every point
But those crisis which will look so on every moment inside life these crisis will look so wrong
On every point I feel that crisis will look so hard for our life I feel one thing from inside that
Crisis will look so wrong inside life because those crisis are creating troubles in life but still
I want to face them on every point I feel just one feeling that those crisis are hurting me on
Every point of life I feel just one thing from my mind that crisis are something which are
Never welcomed inside life on every moment I feel one thing from inside that crisis are
Something which are looking so wrong on ever point these crisis which created troubles
Inside life I feel they are created on every point problems in life so I want to solve them for
Once and for every time but truth is that it never happen inside life problem come by step
After step and we have to move ahead slowly in life we have to understand that our future
Is not solved in just one try on every point problem will be solved slowly inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...