Sunday, January 13, 2013

Poem 637. Discussion

                                                                 Discussion
Why some times we wish to fight for those injustice which are not part of our life on every moment
And on every point I feel one thing from my mind when I see injustice I just feel one thought from
Inside that I just can't keep looking at it on every point because when I see injustice I feel just one
Thing inside life that those fights which start for injustice are having some reaction inside life on
Every moment I just feel one thought from my mind that for justice I want to fight but when those
Things doesn't include me I just have one question in my mind if I start fight did they welcome me
Or they will start to blame me that I have entered in their business of life but I just have one question
From my mind should our thought of morals limit to just our home and just one our ground of life
When we will understand that we are all human being in life every injustice should hurt our mind
Who ever we are still one thing is common in us inside this life that we have thirst for justice
And we should see it will be done to all man kind just saying none of your business and this is
My personal thing in life doesn't give us right to do injustice on other human kind we need to
Think again and again inside life does tears look different when they fall from eyes if they are
Same then why should that question arise that justice should be asked just for our personal thoughts
And for our mind I just have one thinking from inside that those fight of injustice which I do in life
Should not be just for my world and my house because justice should be like water which touch
Each shore it doesn't matter which shore it is in life even if you feel that one is your enemy still
Think one thing that finally we are all just human being inside life and when you get support in case
Of justice from some one just grab it on that point because justice will matter more than any thing
For our life when we move ahead when such a situation arise never think once does I have right
Because those who want to do injustice tell you that you are outsider all time never in life once
Think what is limits in your world in life because in case of justice whole world should stand on just
One side on every time we feel that world will not look that great if we start to just consider that
When we should go ahead and which spot is when we start fight for justice in life those fights
Which start should not be just for in life fights should be for her world and justice should be given
To whole world inside life when I will move ahead I just have one thought on every point that
Those fights which began in life will have worst effect on every thinking of our life those things
Which touch our thoughts and our mind but that doesn't mean we should stay away from those
Fights because if we ignore them at that point then we are inviting big war inside our life because
On every moment and on every point we just feel one thought from our mind that those things
Which touch our future and our mind is not going ahead as we feel from our mind I just have
One thought which touch my soul in life that those things which we need for justice are our thoughts
Which will make our justice alive on every point we need to understand that we need to discuss
For that justice on some point but some people just say discussing it useless inside life we just
Discuss and don't get results in life but I just never understand what justice can be achieved
Without talks in life and if we stop talking then how can that mean we can get justice in life
Those who does discuss mostly ignore things in life so discussion can't be blame for lack of
Justice on any point we just feel one thing from our mind that justice is not that things which
Can be achieved easily in life those thinking which will help justice will harm people inside life
Because sometimes justice ask for some cost which look big to us in life but if we pay it on that
Moment and on that time I just feel one thing that justice will ask for more cost in life because
Justice must be done on some moment and on some time it doesn't seem right that justice
Done in such a hard way of life because those justice which touch my heart and my mind
Will have impact on me each and every time I just feel one thing that injustice is something
Which will harm me if I don't make justice happily in life that injustice will finally reach to me even
If I try to stay away from it on every point I just feel that one day justice will have some result
On every point those things which will harm us are not related to our thinking in life so when
We move ahead we must think of justice in every one's life just limiting fight for justice to
Ourselves is totally wrong in life but that doesn't mean that we should just go ahead and jump
Inside fight it mean that we must prepared and planned to get justice on each and every point
So discussion is must on all those points because after discussing only we can achieve justice in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...