Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Poem 654. Rose and thorns

                                                             Rose and thorns
Sometimes in life you see many things which look so beautiful in life from outside those things
Which look so nice on every point those things which look so good and fresh and perfect in life
I feel that this good things will look so wrong on every point those things which will look so
Good and nice on every time I feel just one thing from my mind that those beautiful things which
Are so good for our life I feel just one thing from my mind that those nice and creative things
Which are something so nice on every point those beautiful things which look so pretty on every
Point inside life I feel that those roses which have that touch and that beauty on every point
Because their look will have niceness inside but then on every moment I feel one thing from
My mind that those creative things will have some sides which will so nice on every point but
Then I feel one thing from our mind that those things will look so good for our life because
Creative things are something which are so precious to our life because those roses are then
Look so lovely and nice on every point those creative things will look so nice on every point
Because their beauty is one truth of our life those things which look so lovely on every point
Since they have that beautiful touch on every point in life when I start counting on points of
Beautiful in life I just feel that those creative things will have positive side like that lovely rose
Which have so beautiful smell and nice touch on every point those colors make it beautiful
And those touch will make you happy on every point when we touch that rose will have so
Much softness on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those softness that will
Nice to touch on every point I feel that this touch will look so nice on every point I feel that
This touch will help me on every point I have one thing from inside those soft touch will look
So nice on every point I feel one thing from my mind that while admiring those roses I forget
Those thorns on every points there was sharpness inside those thorns will going to harm us
On every point I feel that these thorns are cutting and going to hurt myself from inside every
Point of life those things which are important inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those
Thorns are going to cut me on many points inside life I feel just one thing from my mind then
I feel that those thorns are cutting and creating problems in life due to those pains which enter
In our life I feel just one thing from inside that thorns can hurt us on many points in life I just
Feel one thing from inside that those thorn which can hurt us will cause many problems in life
But still when we remember rose we remember rose in life but when we try to hold us we need
To remember thorn also in life those thorn which cut us on many points will are so nice on every
Moment and on every point I feel just one thing from inside so on every moment I feel we need
To remember some times bad points but always remembering thorn will not help us on every time
I feel that those thorns are something which are totally wrong on every point I feel as if those
Thorns are harmful in life they will manage to cut me on every time they will manage to hurt
Me on every moment inside life I feel that those thorns are so risky for our life but still those
Thorns are protecting those flowers on every time I feel just one thing from my mind I feel
Just one thing from inside that thorns are protecting us on every time so even if we hate them
Still they are needed in life on every time we need to protect ourselves from those thorns on
Every moment inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that thorns are needed on every
Point inside life I feel one thought from inside life that those things which are sharp and nice
Those roses are something which are so nice inside life because thorns are something that
Are hurting on every point because those thorns which are hurting on every point so then
Those thorn hurt us on every point I feel that those thorns are having sharpness and hurting
On every point I feel that thorns look so harmful on every point I feel just one thing on every
Point inside life I feel that sharpness is under roses creating sharpness to protect flower on
Every moment and on every point those flowers are something so different on those points
They are just there on every occasion of life but they need protection in form of thorns
We found them in life but if we cut ourselves by those thorn should we say that it is mistake
Of thorns I just don't feel that way in life I feel that thorn are always placed around roses
To protect them in life we need to be careful when we take rose in life and if by mistake it
Cut us then we need to understand one thing from mind that we need to take rose with us
Then we need to understand how to get it in life when roses enter in our world they seem so
Good and nice just like those roses success are part of our life on every time around success
There is circle of problems on every side we need to know how to reach to success without
Hurting ourselves in life so we need to reach to success without hurting our life only if we are
Careful enough to handle those things and blaming problems like thorn is wrong inside life
Because just like rose success is also protected on every point and failure and problems are
Those thorns which are around it in life so either we need to be careful or we need to bear it in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...