Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Poem 632. Want for thing

                                                            Want for thing
When you get some thing many times I just feel one thing from my mind those things
Which are so precious inside life after all those things which are so problematic in life
There are something which are precious to our life on every moment I feel one thought
From our mind that those things which seem so important inside life I have just one thing
From our mind that those things which are going to confuse me and my mind after all those
Things which are so good inside life I feel just one thing from our mind those things which
Are so harmful inside life I feel one thing from my mind that true things which are so valuable
On every point because those things are taking us ahead in life on every moment and on
Every point I just feel one thing from my mind those true things which are some thing so
Important in life look so totally wrong on every point I feel one thing from my mind that
Those things which have some value inside life but when we get those things it seem so
Wrong on every point so then I feel just one thing from our mind on every moment we just
Kept thinking on every point I feel that value of those things which are so important in life
Seem to have value just for limited time because when I get that thing I just feel one thing
From inside that those things which will have value on every point so then I just have one
Thing from our mind those things which are getting problems inside life I feel one thing from
My mind those things which are so precious inside life those things which are so valuable
Inside life they are so valuable on every point I feel just one thing from my mind but then I feel
Just one thing from our mind that those things which are so precious to our life are not those
For which we start fight inside life those things which seem so perfect to us on every point
Will loss their value as soon as we think something which are so important inside life but then
I feel just one thing from my mind that things doesn't loss value on every point inside life so
Then I just feel it is obsession with things which make us greed for some time but then I feel
They are precious inside life I feel one thing from my mind that some times things are so
Different on every time but then when I reached to that place I just feel one thing from my mind
That those things which attach us to on every point which are so important inside life I feel one
Thing from  my mind that those things which are having many types of things inside our life
Each will have value on every time but I just feel one thought from inside that those things
Which are our obsession are going to look totally wrong inside life on every moment and on
Every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those obsessions are turning even those
Valuable things into useless things in life on every point those need of having those things will
Seem so wrong inside life I just kept thinking one thing on every point that those things which
Are so precious to us inside life will look so wrong on every moment and on every point that
We feel just one thing from inside we want that things but when we get it inside our life then
We just feel one thing from our mind that those things are not helping us on any point in life
Because those things which are so important inside life I feel one thing from my mind that
Those things are going ahead just with niceness inside our life are not those things which are
Just to every corner of our mind we need to keep every thing in limit on every moment and
On every point but then those things will help us inside life I feel one thing from our mind
I feel just one thing from our mind those things are having wrong effects inside life but then
I have just one thought from our mind that those things which are having totally wrong effect
On our life after all those things which are something precious inside life I feel one thing then
Those things which are having reaction inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those
Things which are having totally wrong on every point inside life but then those things which
Are so precious inside life I feel one thing from my mind that obsessions are creating worst
Effect inside life but then I feel one thing from inside then I feel one thing from my mind
I just have one thought from inside that my want make those things useless inside life but then
I feel just one thing from our mind if I keep my want limited then it will help me in life to like
That thing on every time so obsession is worst enemy of life which doesn't let us sleep or
Doesn't let us think properly may it be day or night we need to keep it far away from our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...