Friday, January 11, 2013

Poem 636. Happiness for day

                                                        Happiness for day
One day I start day I want it to be happy so I just set everything in such a way that it can
Make me happy because I want to set every thing in such a way that things turn in just one
Way that was to make me happy I have one feeling inside my mind that happiness must be
That target which will make me winner on every point I just feel one thought from my mind
That happiness will take me ahead on every point I just have one thinking from my mind that
Those happiness which capture my peace are not going ahead as per my thoughts inside my
Thinking and my life because I just set every thing perfect but then just in few moments I feel
Something goes wrong on some point and then happiness just vanish in few moments out of my life
I know I can be winner of my heart on some point I just feel that those thoughts which bring
Happiness must be stored on that part of my heart when I think about happiness I just
Feel one thing on every part that happiness was my target but I just missed it on some part
I feel one thinking which touch my heart that happiness is not helping me on every part I just
Have one thought from my heart that happiness is confusing me on every moment and on
Every part that happiness is something precious to our thinking and our heart I feel that happiness
Will make light my heart on every moment I just feel that happiness will make me happy on
Every area of my heart I just feel if I act carefully I will remain happy from start to finish
And on each part but then as I made all efforts I just feel that I can't remain happy because
Of that efforts part because that happiness which entered inside my heart is just managing to
Hurt my thinking because that is not true happiness it is just want of happiness for our heart
I feel that happiness will look good for every heart I just feel one thing from my thinking that
Happiness will enter in some part but slowly that happiness have vanished from my heart
Because it is not going ahead as per our thinking on every part I feel just one thought from
My heart that happiness will help me on every part only if it is true happiness not artificial
Happiness created to please my heart I just have one feeling from my heart that happiness will
Never look that perfect on any part that happiness which capture my mind is not giving me
Success on any part it is just upsetting my brain and my heart sometimes I feel I want to happy
On that day is real reason which upset me on every part many times wants just capture our
Peace and manage to hurt heart because when I think that way I just wanted to remove every
Obstacles on every part and want to be happy on every moment from my heart when I start
To move ahead I just have one wish from my heart that happiness should not be touched
By sorrows and that thinking will manage to hurt every thought which is created inside heart
Because while reducing sorrows I just created so many problems on every part that I will
Just manage happiness but instead of that I just manage to gather tension on my heart and
Then that tension just manage to gather all those sorrows which will manage to touch my heart
When I will move ahead I just feel one thought from my heart that these happiness which then
Touch me are creating problem on every part I feel one thing from my thinking and from my
Heart that happiness is not something I can get by thinking again and again about it on every
Moment and on every part I just never understand from my heart that happiness is something
Precious for my thoughts and my heart but that can't be get on decided day just because
I have decided that day with all plans which I do to please my heart happiness will enter only54
When I set that happiness in such a way that it will open eyes as well as my heart only if
I decide that I will happy and nothing can change that fact for my thoughts and for my heart
On every moment and on every part I just feel one thing from my heart that those happiness
Which I have planned from my heart will look so perfect on every moment and on every part
Because happiness will have some effect on every part should be set some way that those
Things which are important for heart but not any way to force our thinking and our heart but
Then I just feel one thought from my heart that happiness should not be planned for day I feel
It should be set in such a way that it will remain for our entire future and our life's each and
Every part which will have effect on us at every moment and it will create sunshine on every part
Because just demanding that happiness for one day will create problem for that one day and
It will create problem for our entire life on every part because it will manage to hurt our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...