Sunday, January 13, 2013

Poem 638. Wrong shape

                                                             Wrong shape
So strange is the sand it can't sometimes we able to hold in our hand but if things are different in
Many forms I just feel one thing that sand is strong like some rock which will stood properly on
That road in strong form I just feel one thing from our thoughts and wants that those forms which
Sand will took can manage to change from one way to another form when I will see that change
I just feel one thought about all form that I just can't guess which form will be perfect for my
Thoughts and my want of each form I just feel one thing on every part of sand that those changes
Which they achieve will give us such shock on every front sometimes we can't just hold those
Things and sometimes those things will change each and every thing on every point we just feel
One thing from our heart that those things which change are not going ahead in same speed when
We want change in those forms same apply to each thing even our mind and brain have different
Form some look so perfect in this world while other just seem totally wrong on every moment
I just have one dream to catch my heart's want on every form I feel those dreams are having
So different shape that they manage to hurt our thoughts and our beautiful songs I mean to say
One thing that just think twice before you start to create some thing our skill that nature's gift
On any form that sand will look so interesting on every point those forms which sand made inside life
Sand will take many forms on every point there are lot of form in sand on every time I just think
One thought on every point sand will make many types of shapes inside life I feel just one thing
From my mind that sand will not remain that way on any point because sand will change form
But they are not that worst on any point but when we change our forms of mind some are so
Wrong on every point those forms which we take inside life are not just those things which
Come and goes with tides they will remain there even after storm sometimes and manage to
Change things inside life that sand which turn into different looks on every point some look so
Scary on every point while some look so perfect on every part of life I just feel one thing from
My mind that these shapes which will look pretty on every moment and on every point but then
That sand will just remain in different forms inside life but some times those forms which will
Change our mind will have reaction on us each and every point those shapes which mind will
Take will look so different on every angle of life I feel just one thing in life when mind change
There is not any water or tide to change it's form on any point I feel just one thirst of change
Inside and then that change happen in few moments and that change every thing of life I feel
One thought on every form of mind that thinking will change from every time inside life because
It will have reaction on every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from inside
That those changes which sand will have look so different on every point inside life after all
Those forms which are part of our life will have different thinking on every point those shapes
Which takes our mind will have different reactions on every point those things which are so
Important and precious inside life will always have some influence on every point those things
Which will change shapes of our mind are having different things in life we just have one thing
From our mind that those shapes which sand have will look so good for our life I feel just one
Thing from my mind that sand will look so good to us but still some people just like to destroy
Those things on every point after all those shapes can form in moment but destroying them
In moment is not that hard on any point I just feel one thing from my mind that those shapes
Which we take in our life are not going ahead as we feel from our mind are complicated our
Thinking on every point I just have one thought from every point that sand is taking many
Form on every point those things which will help us in our life are just keep taking shape with
Each moment and with each tide I just never understand inside life how can sand will take
Form inside life I just feel one thought from my mind that sand is changing shapes on every
Moment and on every point I just have one thinking from my mind that change of shape is
Not just types of change we see people do in life  because they just like destroying on every point
Sometimes people just change things because they just want to waste their time and that is worst
Change inside life so then I feel one thing from my mind that those things which will have effect
Inside life so never just say something because we want to waste time just think twice before
You say something in life because other people can use it inside life and then you will be responsible
For that loss which whole world will suffer due to that change which they made because of
That sentence which you said so lightly that you just don't even remember it after some time in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...