Sunday, January 20, 2013

Poem 649. Talking sweetly

                                                               Talking sweetly
Some person can say it so nicely inside life on every moment and on every point that words
Seem nice to whole world on every point but we know from inside that they are taunting us
In life some people just know how to insert bitterness with sweetest coat of life on every moment
I just feel one thing from my mind that those medicine which look so bitter to taste inside life
But I just have one thought from my mind that when we talk with people on every point then
We just feel that they are not mention any thing straight in life but still on every moment and
On every point it seems as if that talking to those people will help us every point to understand
Things inside life I just never understand what I feel from inside but I know one thing that I have
To do one thing from inside that talking to those people who talk sweetly inside life I feel just
One thought from inside that sweetness is not enough for us in life we knew from heart that
What we are listening so we just can't ignore it in life because people are saying them with those
Intentions which hurt our mind how can some one have such a cunning skill in life but then I feel
That it could be good if we use it properly in life god must have made it for our goods but we
Just set it in wrong way in life and on every moment we just keep thinking that we are moving
Ahead without much efforts in life if we ignore them in life but it never happen because they
Are those arrows which will hit target on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that
Those target which we hit in life are suppose to give us something nice but instead of that
Some people just use them to hurt person in life it is so wrong on every point after all we must
Not let those people to hurt us in life but still I feel that ignoring is never that useful trick for
My mind because I just can't ignore those people who are hurting me in life I have to find some
Way that set me right on every point then I need to understand that we are right on every point
Just by listening to those person we are hurt from inside we need to tell ourselves that this is
Not that much important in life on every moment I just wish one thought from my mind that
Those talking which touch my heart will look perfect for my thoughts and my mind on every
Moment I just feel one thing from inside that those people are managing to talk before every one
And worst is that no one is objecting them in life because they tell it so sweetly that every one
Feel one thing from mind that all those things which touch my mind are those thoughts which
Look so ugly on every time I feel one thing from my mind that talking is something so important
To us on every point because that talking will hurt us on every moment inside life but still when
We spoke before those all people and those people just smile I feel just how alone I am on that
Moment and from that point I just never understand what we feel from inside that those things
Which touch my mind are telling me I am over reacting on every point but when such a thing
Happen one thing that happen to us is we get hurt from inside on every moment we just feel
One thought from our mind those things which happen to us are not something which happen
To all person in life I just feel one thing that those people are so smart that they manage to
Achieve it in life when every one is sitting around they manage to isolate us inside life so then
I feel one thing from my mind that those people  are so smart and it need to understand that
They are winner of life I feel these thoughts are those wrong thoughts which confuse our life
Those who insult us in life are not smart one because they are doing it just because they are
Jealous of us since they don't got something what we got in life that thinking which teach us
Insulting is just way to show frustrations inside life so how sweetly they may speak in life
But their feeling are just due to that frustration on every time they are not showing us whole
Truth on every point because those truths are having different effect on mind they are confusing
Our thinking on every angle of our life I just feel one thing from inside that those points which
Touch our soul are not just true sometimes they are totally wrong in life so never trust just
Because no one oppose them in life because many people just never come ahead to defend other
People on any point I just feel one thought from my mind that defending people hardly seem
Like some hobby which people like so when no one defend you don't think that you are not
Right because some people will never defend any one and just join crowd on every point in life
So just never get so depressed by those sweet talking in life just trust your heart and try to
Convince that you can ignore it after some time because ignoring is not possible at first moment
In life but if you convince yourself in details then slowly you will understand it inside your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...