Monday, January 14, 2013

Poem 640. Unknown results

                                                               Unknown results
When I start my work I thought that I will get something totally else on every point of my life
On every point in life I just feel one thing from my mind that those things will move ahead in life
Because those things are not going the way from my mind I feel just one thing from my mind
That those things which are totally wrong on every point because those things are something
Which are important inside life sometimes don't go ahead with same results are possible in life
But they are so confused inside life because those results are not that which we have imagine
Inside life it seem so wrong on every moment and on every point that I feel just one thought
From my mind that those results are confusing me on every moment inside life I feel that those
Results which will create reaction inside life because those results are which look so wonderful
For us on every point I feel that results are something which will never move ahead on every
Point and create many effects inside life I feel just one thought from my mind that those results
Are having different action on our life after all those results are something which will always
Manage to harm us on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that results are something
Which will create those problems that will have reaction inside life I feel just one thing from
My thoughts and my mind that results are reacting totally different way in life on every moment
I feel just one thing that results are something which are so precious to our life are not have
That same effect which will touch my mind I feel just one thing from inside that those results
Which will have reaction on every point can effect us on every moment and on every time
I just feel one thought from inside that results are something which are so precious to our life
Will look so good to us on every point because those results are something which look so good
In our future and in our life I feel that results are so unknown that I feel ever fear of results
Inside life on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that results are something so
Precious inside life that will take us ahead on every point when I heard those results I just feel
One thought from my mind that results are something which tell me I am going every thing
Totally wrong inside life I feel one thing that results are something so different than my thoughts
In life I feel that results are taking me ahead as I hoped on every point I feel just one thought
From my mind that those results which touch me are going ahead in wrong way of my life
Those things which I like so much in life seem totally wrong when results are something which
Will have bad effect on mind because when those results come I just wish from my heart that
I have not tried so then those things which are so important inside life are not going ahead as
Per our thoughts and our life I feel just one thing from inside that those results which I have
Produced are so good on every point but when those results began to touch us on some point
I just feel one thing that those results which just disappoint me inside my life on every moment
I feel just one thing from inside I know better lot than destiny inside life so then I feel one thing
From inside that results which I thought are not that perfect inside life so they create that effect
On our life but then when I will move ahead inside life I just feel one thought from inside that
Those results which will look so nice will have some sad effect on life I just feel one thought
From my mind that those results are something which touch our mind so if destiny decides to
Give different results in life then only I feel one thought from inside that maybe I did wrong
When I guess results in life because if you give your future some time then you will understand
That how right is things inside life even sometimes when our work turn wrong then we just
Feel one thought from inside life that results are not going ahead as per destiny's choice then just
In few days you can see that rise which will take us ahead on every point but those results which
We get in life will move in wrong way on every point those results which are so nice on every
Moment and on every point when we just give future some time because at beginning they may
Seem something wrong for our mind but those results will have some reaction inside life those
Results which are so important inside life will have right reaction if we wait with patience in life
When we move ahead we will slowly understand in life that our future is not moving ahead
As per our thinking inside life I feel just one thought from inside that unknown results are also
Good for our thinking inside life if we wait with patience inside life and then we just feel one
Thought from inside that our future should look good and perfect on every point and for getting
That good future I feel just one thing we need to work and trust our faith that result is right
Because just thinking about results can effect work sometime and then we can't get results
Which we can get normally in life after all unknown results are not that bad if we give them time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...