Friday, January 25, 2013

Poem 659. Dragon tears

                                                              Dragon tears
Do eyes always tell you what is truth inside life on every point I just feel one thing from inside
That many times eyes even confuse our mind many times those feelings which touch us on
Every moment and on every time will look wrong because we just never understand those
Eyes which are so wrong sometimes I heard one thing from my mind I feel that in those eyes
I feel those feeling which are written inside life in those eyes which look so wrong inside life
I see in those eyes that on every moment those eyes in which look so beautiful inside life so
Then in those eyes there are feeling which are written on every point I feel that those eyes
Which are having feeling inside life I feel one thing inside eyes that in our eyes we see some
Sort of things which will have some side effect on every point that on every point when I look
Inside those eyes I see those feeling of deep emotions on every point they seem so true on
Every point I will see that in those eyes those feeling which will help us on every point but then
I feel one thing from inside that those feeling which are so precious to us are something so
Totally wrong on some points because many times I heard one thing from inside that eyes
Are telling truth to me on every time after all those truths which are touching us from inside
I feel just one thing from my mind that some times eyes are not telling truth and confuse us
On every point those things which are so harmful on every point because those eyes are telling
One thing to our mind that they want some things inside life which will have effect on life so
On every moment we just feel  one thing from our mind that those eyes are something which
Will help us on every point but on every moment inside life those eyes which are full of feelings
On every point manage to confuse our thinking on every point of life those eyes are something
Which are so precious inside life have some feeling which will confuse us on every point then
On every moment and on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that those feelings
Which are hidden inside our eyes are something which have feeling on every point will look so
Different inside life I feel that those tears which I see in those eyes will look totally wrong on
Every moment and on every point I have one thought from inside that those feelings which
Are set inside my eyes are managing to harm me on every moment and on every point and
I just feel one thing from my mind that tears which are seen inside eyes they will manage to
Hurt me sometimes because they are not real they are something which are lies they are just
Entering in our eyes on each time I just have one feeling from my mind how much I have
Began to have faith on that judgement of life which tell me on every moment that I need to
Move ahead in life on every occasions I feel tears are not that much truthful in my eyes and
Those eyes which are full of tears will manage to hurt us on every point I feel just one thing
From my mind that this water which enter inside eyes will manage to hurt our future because
Those tears are something which touch us wrong on every point I just feel one thing from
My thoughts and my mind that tears are something which can be wrong for our life when
I went ahead I just have one thought from my mind that tears are those things which are
Just lies on every angle of life I feel one thought from my mind that tears are hurting me on
Every moment and on every point I feel those pains and see those tears inside eyes because
Eyes are not always mirror that shows true some times they are tricks of mind I just feel
One thing from inside that tears are not helping us on any moment of our life I feel that tears
Which is part of our life will have some reaction on every point I have one thought from every
Angle of life that those tears which are full of water inside life I feel one thing from my eyes
Those eyes are which have false meaning inside life look so perfect on every point I feel just
One thought from my mind that those eyes are full of those meaning which are precious for
Our thinking inside life those tears which are confusing us in life look so wrong on some point
Will have totally different things inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that those feeling
Which I have in my eyes will look so confused on every point I feel just one thing from my
Thoughts and mind that tears which I see in my eyes are not that much nice on any time in life
Because those tears which are having effect on life are not that truthful they are just part of
Lies but sometimes I just keep faith on them and fall in trap in life I know that god can't save me
From it but I just wish to god that only if god will teach me to laugh when I see that in life
Because those tears are that sort of tears which are called dragon tears on each and every point
But instead of crying for them we need to learn to laugh when we fooled by them inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...