Thursday, January 24, 2013

Poem 657. Believe

                                                                  Believe
Sometimes you feel that you just trust those things which you can see with your eyes and you
Just can't trust those things which can't be seen in life on every moment and on every point I just
Feel one thought from my mind that I must learn to believe my things as per my thoughts and
As per my thinking inside life but some times it happen in our life our thinking suggest one thing
And truth seem like some thing totally different on every point I just feel that feeling which enter
In my mind doesn't have those true feeling on any angle of life until I see it all with my eyes but
Those thoughts which are touching me on every point look so perfect to my belief until I keep
Those thoughts alive I just have one thinking in my mind that some thing which is not given in
Evidence will have effect on us every time I just want to dream something from my world and
From my mind on every point I feel just one thought from inside that those beliefs which help
Our mind are not going ahead as per our thinking inside life because some thing don't have evidence
Still they are existed inside life on every moment I feel that those moment are not going ahead
As per our thoughts and our mind on every moment I feel just one thing from inside that those
Beliefs which will give this world a shine so even if we don't have evidence we feel one thing
From every angle of life that those beliefs which are written inside our life are something which
Give some thing for understanding inside life we need evidence which are important in life on
Every moment and on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those evidence which
Are so important inside life when our beliefs start to come ahead in life but questions is that
What are you doing on every point inside life look so totally wrong on every area of life I just
Feel one thing from my mind that for believing you don't need logic so you just feel that you can
Believe anything and find power inside but on every moment when we start to believe some point
Every one will start following like sheep on every point those beliefs are some thing which start
On every point I feel just one thing from inside that those things which are harming us on every
Moment and on every point that believing is so easy but what you believe can really change your
Future and your life but still if you believe on wrong thing then why did you need to turn on right
Path of your life I feel just one thing from my heart that believing is some thing so precious on
Every part I feel it from my heart but what you believe will slowly matter more for our heart
Specially when believing began to harm our future on some part but it is just one concept which
Never take us ahead on any part it is one concept which will not touch our thinking and our heart
So on every moment we just feel one thought from our heart that believing will bring out that
Power from our heart but how much that power will do good to us in any part if we keep it in
Totally wrong way from our heart because those powers which those beliefs will tell turn into
Totally different part on every moment and on every part I just feel one thought from my heart
That some times wrong beliefs create so many problems that they manage to hurt our thoughts
And our heart on every part we just feel one thought from our heart that those things which
Hurt are beliefs of our heart because we are turning them totally wrong on every way and
On every part I just feel one thing from my heart that those things which look so nice on
Each and every part but then I feel one thought from our heart after all those things which
Are turning in totally wrong way for our heart we feel one thing from our heart those beliefs
Which will touch our heart they look totally horrible way for our heart I feel that this bright
Sort of light will manage to hurt our thoughts and our heart but we just never feel it because
Those beliefs which will show that light which will have some sort of darkness for our heart
I feel just one thing from my heart that this darkness which look so perfect for our heart
Because we believe even sometimes on darkness but question is that when people began to believe
On some part I feel just one thing from my heart that those power which will give us true
Light to touch our heart so when we move ahead I just feel one thought from my heart that
Those beliefs which people keep they want to force them on others that is worst part so
I just feel one thing from my heart that those darkness which will began to fall on us at many
Thoughts and part seem like that darkness which will hurt our heart so never just think that
Belief is something perfect for our heart because some beliefs are set in such a way that
We feel they are not touching our thoughts as well as our heart which will hurt our every part.

1 comment:

  1. very nice post making the mind ready to get the new dimension . i think sometimes we like to change the route taking the nontraditional one...Arbinda Sapkota

    ReplyDelete

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...