Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Poem 629. Quarrels

                                                                   Quarrels
Some times I wish I can crack some joke but sadly in life it look so totally wrong on every point
On every moment and on every point we just feel one thought from our life that those things which
Will look so wrong on every point I feel that those jokes which we crack in life those things are
Something totally wrong in every point after all those thoughts which are so nice inside life then
I feel just one thing from our mind but then those jokes which are so wrong inside life but then
Those jokes are so wrong on every point because even light jokes seem to spread poison

I have just one thought from inside those jokes are totally wrong inside life those jokes are some
Thing which are important inside life those jokes are totally different inside life when they enter
In life and in mind I just feel that those jokes which suppose to look pleasant on every spot of life
Will look nice on every point I feel one thought from inside that those jokes which suppose to
Humor us in life look totally wrong on every point they seem like some thing which look so totally
Wrong on every point when I said some joke to relax in life on every moment and on every point
I use to think one thing that those things are so important inside life those jokes which we crack
Suppose to bring happiness in life they are suppose to bring smile but those jokes which are so
Precious and important in life humor will give us happiness on some points we just feel that this
Humor is something precious for our life those jokes which give us happiness are something
So good and perfect in life those jokes which are so interesting in life suppose to bring happiness
As well as smile on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that those jokes which I use
To crack bring happiness inside life those jokes which are so important in life those jokes which
Are suppose to act like water on fire that shines in life began to look so wrong on every point
When I will move ahead I always think one thing from my mind that those who crack nice jokes are
Bringing happiness in life but when I start to grow up I just notice one thing with my eyes that
Whenever a joke is cracked there is tears in some one's eyes because those joke are bringing pain
To our heart so then I just feel one thing on every part joke which suppose to look they are making
Us so happy on every point of view I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that on
Every point there is something called joke which I found hurting hearts from time to time in our
Thinking and our life those jokes are important in mind because on every point I just feel one thing
From my thoughts and my life that jokes are not making every one laugh on every point I just
Never understand when jokes become some thing that resemble to knife slowly they began to
Hurt those heart which are nice I know every one have done mistakes of some kind but do you
Really think insulting others is right  in life just cracking jokes on some one can make you
So great on every point have you ever thought those curse which you receive on that spot in
Your future and your life on every moment I just feel one thought from inside those jokes are
Something which suppose to act as water look like some acid to my mind on every point I just
Feel one thing from inside that those jokes are not going to help me on every occasion in life
But then I feel one thought from my mind that jokes are making me happy on every point in life
Are suppose to bring happiness to all human mind I just don't wish those jokes to hurt any one
Because when I see those jokes I just wanted it for fun but sadly in life joke seem to lose their
Essence and meaning when we start a joke we just say it in life that those joke seems like some
Thing so important on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those joke are some
Thing which touch our mind I just feel one thought that those jokes no more seem like some thing
Big inside life those jokes no more bring happiness they just manage to bring negative thought
In mind when we laugh on other and make fun of them I just never understand what is so nice
About that thing inside life when we move ahead we just feel one thought from our mind I feel
One thought from my mind that jokes are something which are so precious in mind when we
Move ahead I just have one logic from inside that those jokes which are so good for life are
Not that one which manage to hurt us from time to time I feel just one thing from my mind that
Jokes are something so precious inside life that they will take us ahead on every moment and
On every point those jokes which give us happiness in life are creating problems inside life then
I just feel that person who got hurt will find some joke next time to take revenge inside life so
Joke no more remains jokes it becomes game of insult on every point we just feel one thing
From our mind that joke will no more joke in life it will become one quarrel which is made with
Artificial smile joke are never funny inside life when they are turn in most worst way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...