Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Poem 631. Smile bring sorrows

                                                         Smile bring sorrows
How funny is that sound which will touch my heart and tell me that I must understand without
Much efforts life's every part from our thinking and from our heart that those sound which touch
Me and make me laugh are not always bring happiness to my heart some times even those pains
Which are important to our heart sometimes bring strange laugh on some part but I just never
Understand when smile suppose to touch in just good way to our heart I just feel one thought
From our thinking and from our heart those smile which touch me on every part I feel one thing
That my smile is so good for my heart but then how can it manage to represent my painful
Thinking and thoughts with smile on every moment inside our life I feel that smile are precious
Inside life I feel one thing from my mind those smile which touch my heart and my mind but
Then I just feel one thing from my mind those smile which are so innocent on every point when
We get them in life I just feel one thought from my mind that some times those smile will look
Totally different when they are kept on wrong area of life I just have one thought from my
Thinking and from my mind that those smile which seem to please me on every point is not
Going to keep me happy in my life because that smile suddenly began to represent my sorrows
Instead of my happiness in life I just have one thought from my mind that those smile is so
Strange on every point because it is taking to use ahead on wrong concept of lie I feel one thing
From my mind so then those smile which are looking so wrong on every point I have one
Thought from inside after all those thinking which are totally wrong inside life I feel one thing
From my mind that those smile which are so important inside life will look so wrong on every
Point since that smile is just showing pains which I have inside those smile which use to help
My thinking on every point after all those smile will help us inside life I just feel one thing from
Our thoughts and our mind that those smile which enter in our life are not giving us any happiness
On any point because those smiles are some thing which are so different inside life so then
I feel just one thought from our life but then those smile will look totally different for entire life
Because those smiles are giving us new light inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those
Smiles which are hurting me more inside life because I always wanted to keep it for happiness
Inside life but it seem always to move in wrong way inside life on every moment and on every
Point I just feel one thing from my mind that those smiles which will bring happiness inside life
but then those smiles began to manage to hurt our mind by taking us in totally wrong way of life
On every moment I just feel one thing from our mind because that smile will bring happiness to
Our life but then those things which are so precious inside life are those smiles which bring that
Happiness inside life so then I feel one thing from my mind that those smile will bring happiness
From inside life but then those smiles which will bring innocence inside life I just feel one thing
From my mind that those smile are something which will look so strange on every moment and
On every point we just feel one thing from inside that those smile which are so precious to us
Inside life will look totally wrong on every point because those smiles which will look so good
To us will manage to harm us in life on every moment I have one feeling from our mind because
Those smiles are something which look so good for our life suddenly began to look totally
Wrong on every point because those smiles are showing just problems of our life after all that
Smile which will give happiness inside life manage to bring out pain on every point so then
I feel just one thing from our mind that those smile will shows our pains are not that much
Nice they just confuse our definition of smile inside our life on every moment I just feel one
Thought from my mind that smile are no longer that wonderful in life on every moment those
Smile seem to bring problem for us on every point after all those dreams which are bringing
Happiness inside life but then those smiles which are something so precious inside our life
Because those smiles are no longer that much pleasant in life on every moment and on every
Thought and point I feel just one thing from my mind that those thoughts are not giving that
Much happiness for our life which bring that smile so life is so interesting puzzle that we can't
Able to get things in life on every moment inside life so then I feel one thing from our mind
That those smile will look totally wrong on every point inside our thoughts and our life but
Then I feel one thing from my mind that smile will not look so nice inside life I feel just one
Thing from inside that I must learn to accept every thing in life that one day we will even have
Sorrows in smile but then why should we feel sad if they will finally bring happiness in life
Because just like smile some times even tears will bring happiness on each and every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...