Monday, January 14, 2013

Poem 639. Wasted time

                                                              Wasted time
Some times you can't guess what that person is thinking inside mind on every moment we just feel
One thought from inside that those thinking which are so important to us in life are changing on each
Day in every form of life those thinking which are totally wrong on every point of life seem like
Those thoughts which enter inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that those guess which
I made about that person are not that much right when I will move ahead inside life I just feel one
Thinking and thought from my mind that those ways which I choose to decide that person's thought
Are turning wrong inside life because those ways tell me something and then I just start to act just
According to it in life I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which happen inside life
Are when acted according to my guess on every time I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Efforts I did to get things as per my liking in life but question is that sometimes that plans which
I lead in life doesn't went that way as I wanted on every point because that person is not thinking
The way I thought in life and I just feel I have wasted my time how much time do we waste in
This thing inside life instead of going ahead as per things people told we just go ahead as per
Our thoughts and mind many occasions are wasted and many gifts turn into useless in efforts
To understand other human in life on every moment we just feel that we are doing right but
We are just spending our each moment on proper source of life I just feel one thing from my
Thoughts and my mind that those things which I have done are something confuse us inside life
I want to do my best but things turn into worst in life and instead of fulfillment of wish we get
Just one incomplete wish in life so may be we just ask other person and do things in life but then
When we do that I just feel we lose fun of surprise in life I just always like surprises in life which
Will take me ahead from time to time I feel that catch which touch my mind will look so different
On every point because those surprises which enter in our life are going in just a way that we have
Dream from inside on every point those dreams just manage to capture wrong part of our life
And those times when we start to talk about life I just feel that our life is moving ahead as per
Our thinking on every point those mild things which are not important to me in life are not going
Ahead on every moment I feel one thing from our mind that when I will move ahead with small
Things inside life but those things just don't move the way I thought they will move in life because
Small things are effected by big things in life I just feel one thought from my mind that those
Things which touch my soul are going ahead in wrong way of life because those things which
Will move step by step ahead in life are not having that much power on any point of life so
When I will go ahead I just have one feeling from my mind that if I keep guessing one day then
I can able to guess that mind so I just never quit that job with one hope inside that one day in life
I can see that sunshine in which I can go ahead and just guess someone's mind but at beginning
My some guesses proved right inside life and then suddenly one guess goes so wrong on every
Angle and on every point that those things which are so precious in life will have wrong effect
On every moment and on every point I just never understand one thing from my mind that those
Things which touch my souls are those occasions when I guess is right but when I don't able
To guess or did it wrong I just feel I have wasted my time so may be I should quit guessing in life
But then my heart ask me from inside is guessing for others or to please my soul in life answer
Is so clear and simple in life I just did it to please my heart from inside so on that moment and
On that point I just guess one thing from inside that those guess which we made in life are not
Going ahead as per our thoughts and our advice because those thoughts which touch my heart
Are just guessing someone's mind it feel so nice when we can see their thoughts from inside
But then I feel that it is not possible but still I feel that I must try it inside life on every occasions
And on every point those things which I guess in life will have some effect on life I will never
Understand those things from my mind because those guess will have effect in life so then I feel
Just one thought from our mind that wasted time will have some effect on my mind which will
Give us positive shine even if we guess wrong some times I feel it is worth trying but when those
Guess fail I feel worst in life I just decide that I will never again waste my time on every moment
And on every point but still when few days went ahead in life I just once again start to guess
Thing inside life I know it may be waste of time but still I do it in my life because I just like to
Guess and give surprise so sometimes I just feel that I just like to sometimes just waste my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...