Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Poem 620. To play this game

                                                             To play this game
Some times we think we need to move ahead on every point we just feel one thing that in life
We need some proper type of break on every point and on every moment I just feel one thing
That I want to stay away from some people as possible as I can on every moment I just feel
One thing on every day that those people just keep coming in life but they are never good or
They are never great but then after some point I just feel one thought from mind on every point
And on every moment that those people are just like poison inside our life on every thought in
Life on every point and every moment that those people are taking us ahead on every moment
I feel just one thing on every moment that some people just have good thing inside on every
Point and on every moment those people are not that good on every moment I just feel one thing
From inside on every thought and on every point that people are having so much poison in life
On every moment I just feel that those people in life will look totally wrong when I think about
Those thoughts on every moment I feel that people are moving ahead in life on many points
And again and again I just have one thought from inside on every moment that I need to move
Ahead in life on each way I just need to understand how did I can tolerate when those people
Are destroying my peace from my mind on every day I just have one thought from my mind
That those people who are trying to help are not out of those people but they are just asking for
Help but then I just feel that this is how god must have felt when I began to ask for help so
I just stop asking but I can't stop myself from listening on every moment inside my life on each
And every moment I just feel one thing that god is just great on every point and on every moment
I feel one thing from my mind on every moment those people who are creating problem that
On every point I just feel one thing again and again that those people who are having many effects
On life are many times wrong on every concept I just feel one thing from my mind again and
Again that those thoughts which enter inside our life are not going in that much perfect way
I just keep thinking on every point that I need to find people who understand my thinking on
Every day but still many times I find people who just stood against but then I just have problem
When I decide to say no to them that they many times have power which force us to say yes
On each and every day when I will move ahead in my life I just feel one thought on every point
And on every moment that those points which are so important to us are having positive impact
On us at each and every moment I just feel one thing from inside that those points are not that
Much good on every moment because when I feel that I just need positive my mind tell me
That it is not possible to get because even under light we have shadow inside that light we see
That darkness which will touch me on every point and on every moment will always have bad
Sort of effects which will create things for our life which will have darkness on every impact
Inside life on every moment I have just one thought from my mind on every day that those
Things which will look so bad for our life on every moment that those problem will look so
Confusing on every way I just feel one thing from inside that those darkness will enter in life
That will create positive effect on every day I feel one thought from inside that god will look
When on our side god give both types of things in life on every moment I just feel one thing
From inside that those both sides are part of my life on every moment like day and night
We have to accept them they are those plans which god have made for us in life on every
Moment and those plans are taking us on totally wrong side on every moment I just have
One thought from my mind that god's plan are something which I need on each moment and
Those plans which are specially made by god in life look so perfect on every moment I feel
Just one thing from inside that those plan of god which we need to accept in life are set in life
In two ways I will never understand what I feel from inside on every point and again and again
That god's plan are something so important inside life on every moment I just keep thinking
One thing from my mind that those both sides are not that much perfect and when we move
Ahead in life I just feel one thing on every moment that those thoughts which will enter in life
Are no longer that positive in any way when I will move ahead in life I feel that I will face
Two sources one is positive and another is negative in each way but worst is that one which
Will look positive and from inside it is negative on every day I feel that those resources will
Look so different on each and every day I just never understand one thought from my mind
That which resource is best on every moment I feel that my resources are always confused
In each and every way so I want to have those clear resources which are good and which is
Become best if we keep them in same way for many points as well as for many days because
Those are for our life good as well as nice resources which will turn into some thing wrong
On each day when we move ahead I feel that I need to understand that both of them are on
Just one plate which will stand on two part of life and always remain changing from one point
To another point again and again which will show us true light on each day and tell us that
Life is never easy game we need to be careful when we decide that we want to play this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...