Sunday, January 6, 2013

Poem 625. Hidden lines in life

                                                              Hidden lines in life
Many times we think that we have read many unwritten lines those lines which are hidden from
Time to time many times we feel just one thing from inside that those lines which are written are
Not read properly by us inside life but still we just keep reading them because we feel it is needed
In life we feel that if we want to move ahead we must learn to read those unwritten lines in life
Because those lines are something which will tell us what is going to happen ahead in life and on
Every moment we just feel one thought from inside that those lines which are written on each
Spot are not that much clear in life they are just not written but they are non verbal signals of life
And when we start to read them we always find it is worst for life because those signals are given
In such a way that we find it hard to read them in life so sometimes we get them all wrong in
Our thoughts and our mind on every moment we just feel that those lines are confusing me on
Every point I just feel one thing that those unwritten lines are not going ahead just as per our
Thinking and mind on every moment we just feel one thing from inside that those unwritten lines
Which are good for our future were not properly written on any point we just feel one thing
That those unwritten lines are something which are misunderstood many times because that is
Just guess work but when other people start doing it in life we are also force to do it on every time
We just feel one thing from our mind that those unwritten lines which look so wonderful since
They are not written we can guess any thing by our mind but when they turn out to be wrong then
We are inviting pain inside life I just feel one thing that how wonderful it will be if we have that
Life which is always wonderful on every occasion and point but when we think this way we just
See good unwritten lines it look wonderful but it will be totally wrong if we see every thing false
In life sometimes we have good things in luck but they are not like those unwritten lines they are
Crystal clear for our future and for our life when we start moving ahead we just feel one thing
From inside that those unwritten lines are a lot better than those written lines when I will move
Ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that those unwritten lines will take us in wrong way
Of our future and our life when I will start moving ahead I feel just one thought from my mind
That those unwritten lines are so perfect for my mind but when I guess wrong then I am
In worst mess of life it is that mystery which will take us to totally new kind of point I will just
Have one feeling from my mind that those mysteries which are good for us are not regarding
Our life because no one like that mystery which hurt brain and mind every one feel just one thing
That mystery is useless for life when it enter in wrong way inside life so then I feel just one thought
From my mind that those mystery which will manage to hurt our heart are never welcomed on
Any moment and on any part because they those unwritten lines which are precious inside life
I feel just one thing from inside that those unwritten lines which will look so nice in life because
Those lines which are so wrong on every point because we just never able to read them in proper
Way inside our life we feel that those unwritten inside life which is totally wrong on every point
I just feel one thing from my mind that those unwritten lines are precious on every time I just feel
One thing from my mind that those unwritten lines which are so nice on every point because those
Lines are so wrong on every point because unwritten words are something which will look so
Wrong inside life I feel that unwritten words are made by totally important lines so then I feel
One thing from my mind that I just never wish to read any more those unwritten lines because
May be it take me hours before I can able to read proper lines but still those unwritten lines but
Then I feel one thing from my mind that those hidden lines are something so interesting inside
Future and life on every point those lines which are totally right for our life but then I feel just
One thing from my mind that those lines which are hidden in life will return to us after some
Moments and time and one thing is true from inside that those hidden lines which are so nice
Are set in such way from our life those hidden things which are so important inside life so
Then I feel one thing from inside that those hidden lines are something totally different on every
Moment and on every time I feel just one thing from inside that those hidden lines are something
Totally wrong inside life so then I feel that those hidden lines which are totally wrong on every
Point inside life I feel just one thing from inside that those hidden lines are some thing precious
In life those lines are important inside life I feel that hidden lines are important to us in life but
Still I feel that may be I don't want my thoughts in mind so I feel that hidden lines on every
Opportunity inside life I feel that I wait to see those hidden lines are wrong in life so then I feel
That those right lines are totally wrong when they understood them in wrong way inside life so
I feel just hidden lines are important inside life so then I feel I just don't want to guess inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...