Friday, January 11, 2013

Poem 635. Facts

                                                                      Facts
Some times it's hidden some times it's out fact of life seem like moon which hides behind those
Mysterious clouds once they come before us in perfect light and we see them as clear as crystal
On every point but then once again they are behind some clouds like some thing which are never
Show clear to us on any time and we just remained fogged on every tune because those facts
Which are come before us are like those lyrics which are unknown to this world on every moment
And on every point we just feel one thing from inside that fact which will manage to enter in life
Are shown to us more clearly inside life on every point I just have one thought from my mind
That those facts which are so important to us are not going ahead as per our thinking inside life
Those facts which tell us those truths of life will move ahead on every moment and on every point
Just as we thought they are helping us we receive second shock of life because they just vanish
Or they seem to lose value in life because some facts are so confused from time to time I just
Feel one thought from my mind that those facts which are so precious on our next step seem to
Vanish in air in just few moments of life I just feel one thought from my mind that those facts
Which I have seen were true but still when they vanish I just began to doubt it inside my mind
I will never understand what I feel from my mind that those facts which are part of our future
Are not going ahead as per their thinking in life I just never understand that how much I can trust
Facts in life because when they vanish people just start to ask us if they are true inside life but
Then on every moment I just have one question from my mind that those facts which are so
Good on every point will be perfect to me on every moment inside life I just have one thought
That those truth are set in such way that they will vanish in just few moment in life because
Some people just never want them to come and enter in life I just have one feeling from my
Thoughts and mind that those facts which are so precious where going to move ahead with just
One thought from inside because those facts in which we have knowledge from every angle
And on every point seem to have some worst effect on my mind I just have one feeling from
My mind that those facts which tell me about world are going ahead just with few thoughts which
Tell us we need to move ahead without facts in life because for each fact we don't have proof
Inside life and for each fact we don't have guide who tell us how to use them in life so those
Facts which are so important to us will have effect on our thinking on every point because
Those facts are creating worst effect on us every time I just feel one thing from my mind that
Those truth I see as part of my life seems like some thing which is so good for my mind but
Sometimes those truths which will have worst effect on life will seem like something which
Is so important to understand in life those truths which are so good on every point will have
Just one worst effect on life I feel that truths are said to us in ways which are totally wrong
For our thoughts and our life I feel one thought that truth are turned in such a way that they
Will just have one feeling that they are set in perfect way inside our life when I will move ahead
I feel just one thing sometimes even after so long reading those truth manage to vanish in life
And no one can prove that it is truth of our future and of our life when we will move ahead
Then I just have one feeling from my mind that truths are something which will have wrong
Impact of each thing on life because those facts which we have on some portion seem like
Something which will look so worst on every point but I just feel that even if people doesn't
Accept may be that fact will come out again on some point and on some moment people will
Just get things as per their like and dislike inside life I just have one thought from my mind
That facts are confused on every point they are set in such a way that they will create effect
On our thinking and on our mind and on every thought we feel that we are getting our ambition
Fulfilled on every time I just feel so hurt when facts enter in life but I went and ask for justice
People just seem to reject them on every point I feel one thing from inside of mind that those
Facts which are so perfect for me are not going ahead as per my thinking inside my future and
In my life on every moment I just feel that I can't ignore it in life I know that I do things which
Will look so good on every point those facts which look so wrong on every point then I feel
Just one thing fact will run in wrong way on every point but still I feel it will return in life
Because on that day when fact will come before me in life then I will see that fact with that
Happiness which will capture my pleasure on every point even if it negative in life sometimes
We need poison to kill poison in life but on that moment it is worst that we can get self poisoned
Inside our life because we just never know when we become some one totally wrong inside life
While establishing that fact which is hidden behind clouds on every moment and every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...