Monday, January 7, 2013

Poem 627. Path

                                                                      Path
One time I am on south and next moment it is north did earth turn around or I took the
Wrong path that is one question which touch our heart those paths are managing to hurt us
On every part I just have one thought from my heart that those paths which are stood on different
Part are part of our life's heart I just feel one thing from my heart those paths are taking us on two
Different part of heart when I start to walk on one part I just feel one thing from both parts that
Both parts are precious and important for heart when I will move ahead on every point of heart
I just feel one thing that once I stood one point I feel I am sure about that part but in life I just
There are so many confused parts on every moment from my heart I just feel one thing that
Those paths which stood on opposite locations are perfect for my heart they stood on different
Points which are on opposite part I just keep thinking that I am standing on one but I just don't
Know when time will manage to change my heart how interesting is our life on every part that
On each moment we feel sure that we are standing in one angle of part by our heart and when
We look around we suddenly find out that we are standing on totally opposite part how nice it feel
When we are sure about our heart but when we find that our guess is confused every thing seem
So wrong for our heart I just never understand what I feel from my heart but my heart just tell me
One thing that I am not standing on that part which will enter in my future or in any part of life
Which can touch my heart I just felt so sure that when I stood on that part it is so right and so
Proper by heart but after spending so many days now I just feel one thing that I am wrong from
Beginning and start because that part which I have seen are not going ahead as per my thoughts
Those paths which are touching us are not just as per our choice of heart because some times
We are convinced that we are standing on right part and all those things which they told us seem
Like truth to our heart but then slowly as we start to move ahead and learn things from heart
Which tell us that we are totally wrong on some parts so when we stood on that side we just
Began to convince that side from heart that those things which look so good to us are something
So nice on every part but our convincing for hours and long time doesn't convince their heart
Those sides which are so confusing from thoughts that those things which are so wrong on
Every moment and on every part those path on which we stood are totally wrong for heart
But still for some time we may try to stood on that part when we will move ahead but still on
Every moment those thinking which is so good on every part will look so different on every
Thought and on every part when we stand on every side I just feel one thing from my heart
That side on which I stood will look so wrong for heart so unknowingly when I stood on different
Thoughts from inside heart those sides on which I stood those things from heart those sides
Which look good for our future will look totally wrong for heart I just never understand one
Thought on every part that how can I just believed that first logic on first part how much time
Now I may spend in explaining that logic to my heart it seems as if that magic have vanished
From thoughts and heart when I will move ahead I just have one thought from heart that
Those logic which I kept in mind are so good for me on that moment are all just tricks now
For my heart so trusting another side doesn't seem important for heart because since I feel
First one is wrong automatically friends on my side pushed me to another part because they
Just didn't want to listen that logic and that truth which is said by their heart they just want to
Stand because they have set things that way how hard we feel it is sometimes to change our
Thinking and our heart because on every moment and on every part I just feel one thought
From my heart that those sides on which I will see one thing from my heart that those side
On which I will stood on other thing from heart that those things which are good for me are
Those which are true to my heart after all that thinking which will touch my heart is not going
Ahead as per our thoughts on any part I just feel one thing that neither I have take wrong way
Nor earth change on any part this is just understanding that develop with time inside my heart
Now I just don't get carried away by false claim on some parts I just feel those truths which
Are important for heart on different sides I just feel one thing from heart those south and north
Sides are going ahead but I feel I just choose that side which will at least doesn't have so
Wrong on each and every part that I have tried to convince still those sides are not convinced
By right part because then I can at least claim that I doesn't convinced those hearts on any part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...