Sunday, January 20, 2013

Poem 650. Plant grown by me

                                                        Plant grown by me
When ever I see a bird come near my plant I feel so happy to see that it is visiting my plant
They come to that plant and take away with them many parts of plant I know that I have
Grown them to see them getting bigger and those birds are eating them and destroying that
Dream from world on every point I feel just one thing on every point that plant which is so
Perfect to grow inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that those plants which will
Look so wrong on every point when birds will eat it they are destroying it I just feel that sadness
At beginning as I see those plants dying because I just remember all those moments which
Will have impact on life those plants which will grown by me on every moment of life are
Grown so perfectly on every time when we move ahead I just feel thought of that earth
And land on every time I just feel one thing that plant will look so beautiful on every moment
And on every time I just feel one thought from inside that plants which are so good for me
Because I grow them on every moment of life when plants are grown in land they are so
Nice I just feel one thing from my mind that when I spend my hours in just growing that
A plant I feel so happy as if it is taking me to that heaven which with that plant I have created
On this earth on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that
Those plants which I have created in life are beautiful in look and take me to near nature all time
So I just feel that I have fall in love with that plant which I have created in life but still some
Times birds come and just manage to destroy it in life those plants which look so beautiful
On every moment and on every time are just take out by those birds and then destroyed at
First I use to think that those plants are so precious and I hate every one who try to destroy
Them in life I even use to find ways to keep away birds and human  from my plants on every
Moment and on every time but then one day I saw slowly how that innocent bird was trying
To eat that plant just to feed it's stomach in life I just feel one thing from my mind that should
I blame it if nature decide it's way in that style each part of nature will have one way to survive
Why should we blame them because their way is not as we thought from inside their ways
And set in such a way that it took us hours before understand them in life but nature have made us
So why hate other people inside life nature have created us on every point nature have it's logic
That how did it's each part survive if nature doesn't object those ways why should we object
Them inside life why hate some one just because that one is surviving on what we like to keep
With us for entire life why did we have to think that we know the best way to survive in life
When every part of nature have some way and they are also managing to survive but some
People says that their ways are wrong because they are just surviving those people feel that
They are great because they have pure mind but I just feel one thing no one is so great and
No one is so bad in life each person is trying different ways of surviving in life no one can
Just claim that they can get right ways of life because we can never tell which way is good
And which way is perfect inside life those people who are so good in life have some points which
Will help us to survive but we can't tell any way perfect way to survive because ways will
Differ on every point some eat one part of nature and some eat another in life while some
Just claim that some part is alive and some part is not alive but I just feel one thing each part
Of nature is alive but still if we want to eat and survive we have to destroy some thing to get
Things in life those different part which may look so near to your heart like those plants to me
On that type are important to others to survive we must not blame them for eating is in life
Because every one need to move ahead to survive but still some where in life we just blame
Others when they do things to survive inside life because those things which they use seem
So precious to us in life but questions is that what we should use to survive because each
Part of nature is precious to some one in life when I have that thought I just feel one thing
Inside my mind that I should grow my plant and then let nature decide it's course in life
Because fighting with nature is always wrong in life but then one day my plant was broken
By some child at beginning I feel it is artificial and so it is crime I feel that I have to punish
That child but when I see look of apologize on face of that child I feel may be it is also way
Of nature to tell me inside life that when one plant is grown it should be let go in a way that
Destiny decide we just plant that tree we never have any right on it's future on any moment or
On any point because that plant will tell us that our future is not that what we decide we just
Have to do our work and then let destiny decide what it have in mind and accept it all with smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...