Monday, January 21, 2013

Poem 651. Slaves

                                                                  Slaves
Sometimes instead of sun when moon arises on our horizon sometimes things doesn't look
So good for our world I just feel one thing on every point inside this world that sometimes
It is sun and sometimes moon to our world but we just have to understand what ever we
Get inside this world because neither sun nor moon going to hurt our world both have their
Power on every point inside world both will look perfect if they are on suitable situation in
This world on every moment we keep judging things in world some things look perfect to
Our thoughts and some look wrong in this world I just feel there are two types of things in
World we know both are nice and useful for world but then on many times we feel just one
Thing inside our world I feel just one thought from every angle of world after all those things
Which have different actions on each thing inside our world we feel just one thing that those
Things are not moving as per our wishes inside our world but then those both things which
Stood on two different sides inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that sun which is
So sharp and bright on every point I feel that sun will look so risky for our life that sun will
Look so harmful to our mind that bright sun which will hurt our eyes and body on every point
I just feel one thing on every angle of life I feel just one thing that sun which have power will
Look totally wrong on every point those sun rays which look so sharp inside life so then that
Moon which enter inside life it will be that moon which look so mild but still it will look so
Wrong on every point of mind I feel one moon which will nice on every point inside life so
That moon and sun are showing nice structure on every point those things which look so
Unique on each point those things which are so wrong on every point I feel just one thing
On every point that whatever we get both are just nice but still it will have so different in life
I feel one thing from my mind that both ways are totally wrong inside life because those both
Ways are creating problem in life I feel just one thing from inside that moon and sun are
Something which will look so nice on every point that sun and moon are creating problems
On any moment inside life I feel that sun and moon are something which are looking so
Nice on every point those things which look so good for our life I feel one thing from my
Thoughts and mind after all those moon and sun will look so nice and beautiful which will
Please and delight on every moment I just feel one thing from inside sun and moon which
Will look totally wrong on every point those two concepts are having so different inside life
They are having different aspects in life I feel that moon and sun are having different sides
Of life still on every moment I feel that sun and moon are so different parts of life I feel one
Thing from inside that sun will look so bright on every point that these brightness will touch
Our thinking on every point but when moon will give that mild thought inside life that shine
Which will look so nice on every point that sun and moon will have different sort of scene in life
I feel one thing from my mind that sun and moon will have two different sort of ideas of life

They will look so different inside life those sun and moon will look different on every point after all
Those moon and sun are standing on two different points of life I just feel one thing from my
Thoughts and my mind that sun and moon are having different reaction on our mind I just feel
One thing from my mind that both are having important ways in life after all those things which
Will look so different inside life sun and moon will having there are many types of things in life
Sun is bright and moon is so mild we have to adjust with them both on every time in life but
Then sun and moon are having different sides on every point that sun and moon will look so
Unique on every angle of life they will look so perfect in their style on every moment then
I feel that sun and moon will look so nice on every point those two concepts are having so
Different on every point because those things are something so nice I feel that sun and moon
Are totally different types inside life that moon and sun which will look so nice inside life
And we are just slaves of those concepts so have to adjust with them both in life just arguing
With them will not help us in life because those concepts will have power inside which will
Make them bigger and more important inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those
Moon and sun are important and precious on every time because they are having different
Concepts and they are working on each point just as they want and we need to understand it
In life because we are human nothing but just bigger slave of those concepts of life so just
Obey them and that will be better for us than having any kind of fight between them in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...