Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Poem 656. Hater of smile

                                                           Hater of smile
Talking to some people seems like a crime in life because those people hate one thing that is
Called smile on every point when people began to think on every point inside life I feel just
One thing from inside mind that those people who hate those smile can't provide happiness
Inside life but still some times we force to meet such people inside life and then we need to
Understand their thought on every point because those people are part of life which can't be
Kept away from us on every time we all knew one thing we just can't have happy people in life
Those people who are creating problems on every angle and every point I feel just one thing
From my mind that those thoughts which will take us ahead are something which are hurting
Our thinking on every time I feel that those smiles which will bring light inside life will be good
For our world and nice for our life I feel one thing that those smiles which are so nice for our
Thinking and our mind are something which will indicate from one point to another point one
Thought from inside a person who will spread happiness in life is not some one who have so
Much problems on every time I feel just one thing from my mind that smile is something
Which is needed inside life that smile which is going to help me on every point is sometimes
Snatched away by such people inside life when I will move ahead I feel just one thought from
My mind I just don't want to see those people who bring tears in my eyes but in life it is not
Possible on every time some people are made such a way that they just never like smile how
Hard you may try to understand them in life I just feel one thing that those thoughts are not
Helping us on any point when I will move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that
On every point I need to understand in life there is smile which important for our future and
Our life but on every moment and on every thought of life I just feel one thing from inside
That smile is something which is important on every point I just have one thought from my
Thinking and my mind that smile is some sort of thought that will react inside life always in
Most positive way of life on every moment and on every point I feel that smile is a wonderful
Gift inside life I feel that those smile which are precious inside life should be brought by some
People who have smile inside life on every time that happiness which we have inside life will
Look so good and different on every moment of life I feel those smile which are important in life
Will look so nice after some points inside life I feel those people who will bring that smile to
Our mind and on our lips on each and every time I feel just one thing from my mind that those
Happiness which can be handle by smiles are so nice for our world on every moment and on
Each and every time I feel just one thing from my mind that those people who destroy my
Happiness and smile will bring pleasure to me on every day manage to take things ahead in life
Those smiles are some thing which robbed by some people inside life I feel that I just never
Like that type of people on any point those smiles which are main poles of life will slowly
Manage to take us ahead only if we learn to trust our heart and mind smile is something which
Will bring happiness to my life on every moment I just feel one thought from inside that those
People who bring smile for us inside life are welcomed but sadly by our sad luck sometimes
Worst people are also welcomed in life those people who are creating problems on every side
I just feel one thought from my mind that smile is precious thing not just parting of lips in life
We need to understand that how can we avoid those people in life but some times it seem as
If that is hard task in life so on such occasion we need to do one thing in life that just want
To forget that person is existed in life but even that will not help us many times because evil
Have nature to create problems in life when I will move ahead I just have one thought from mind
That I will never welcome that smile which tell me on every moment that we can go ahead in life
On some moment and on some points those smiles which are part of our future and our life
They will just look so wrong to them on every point those smiles which are so wrong on every
Point will look totally confusing to them on every point so I just feel one thing from my mind
Sometime we have adjust by forgetting our smile that is truth of life even some people claim
That we can retain our smile but I just feel one thing some people can rob our smile but just
For some time if we decide to give them less importance then we can get back our smile in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...