Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Poem 653. Dreams

                                                             Dreams
In life sometimes I feel like I can swim inside our sea on every moment inside our world
Because when we dreams something that dream will touch my mind those thinking which
Will take us ahead on every point because those dream which inside life are having some
Interesting sides on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that dreams which
I have created inside my mind can give me full freedom to move ahead on every point because
Those thoughts which I can have inside my life will change slowly after some time but those
Dreams which enter in my mind will give me that pleasure which seem so nice on every moment
And on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that dreams which I have created will
Have full freedom to move ahead in life they will look nice on every moment and on every point
I feel just having dream will be some time totally right even when we feel them on every angle
Of my mind that in my dreams I have just some dreams are so beautiful inside life how nice
It feel to dream in life on every moment I just feel one thought from my mind that dreams will
Give me full freedom on every moment of life those dreams which will have different results
On every moment and on every point will look so different on every angle of life I know in my
Thinking and in my world every dream will look so different on every point I feel just one thing
That my dreams are something which touch my soul and my mind I feel in dream I have no limit
On every point I feel that dream are something so perfect that we don't make them true but still
They are so nice I just like my dream but then comes one question why sometimes nightmare
Enter inside life why sometimes something wrong happen in our life on every moment and on
Every point those dreams and nightmares began to connected with each other on every point
Those dreams and those nightmares are something so nice and perfect for our life after all those
Dreams which look lovely are nice but when we dream something which look horrible then
Suddenly things look so wrong on every point I just have one thought from my mind that those
Dreams which I see on each day are giving me happiness from inside I feel those dreams which
Manage to give happiness from inside then why did we need to have nightmares on every point
Those thoughts which are something part of our life those dreams and those nightmares are
Something which will look different on every time after all those things which we will have
Side effect in life are those dreams which look so good for our mind on every moment and
On every point I just feel one thought from my mind that those thoughts which look so good
To us inside our life will not look that much nice to us after some points I just feel one thing
From my mind that dreams will not only things that enter in life nightmares seem like one sort
Of company which we hate still have in life so even my dream world is not without evil things
On some points those evil things which hurt my thoughts and my mind are turned into nightmare
On some moment and on some points I just feel one thought from inside that those evil things
Should not enter at least in my dream on any point but then some one told me that my dreams
Are nothing but just what I see in day time because those dream are just confused with my
Some imagination so they look so different at night those dreams which look so beautiful to me
On some point will look so evil when wrong thing enter in life so if wrong thing enter in life
Then we need to understand that even dream will have evil inside so when evil enter in our life
We must expect it to enter in dream world because they are also part of our life they are just
Imaginary world but still that world belong to just us on every point I feel one thing from my
Thoughts and my mind that those visions which I see in my dream will look so wrong on
Some moments and on some points I just feel one thought from my mind that I can never understand
What I feel from those dreams which I have inside my mind will be seen on some occasions
In life I just have one thought from my mind that our mind can keep imagining things on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thought from inside that those dreams are something
Which I thought look so perfect on every moment of life I just feel one thing from my mind
That dreams are just images which can enter in our life and create problem for us on every time
I feel one thought from my mind that different visions are those dreams which will enter in life
After some moment and after some time I feel that images are something which will hurt us
And our mind if we don't understand they are just images nothing more in life if you trust
Your dream then try to make true with your efforts in life but never feel that dreams can turn
True just because you have them while sleeping in life because sleeping is just a rest of our mind
But sometimes our mind work extra produce for use some dreams which touch our mind.

1 comment:

  1. yes dreams are boundless . we can dream those things too which we have never thought to do in reality !!!......Arbinda Sapkota

    ReplyDelete

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...