Sunday, January 27, 2013

Poem 661. Once told

                                                                Once told
When you say truth some times it seem to you that world is stood against us on that point
Because people are not ready to absorb that truth inside life on every moment I just feel that
Pain from my mind that those truths which are hurting us on every occasion will manage to
Hurt us on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that truth is that thing which enter
In our mind on every point I just feel one thought on every angle of life that truth is so important
To me and so precious to my mind on every moment I am just doing every thing according to
My thoughts in my life those truths which use to touch my soul on every point are those truth
Which look so good to me on every angle of my mind those truth that are going ahead on every
Moment and on every point where those truth seem so perfect I feel just one thing about them
Inside life I feel that truth are something which will tell us every detail on every point so we just
Feel that truth are turning in wrong way of our life I feel that those truths which once use to
Touch my soul and my heart every time doesn't seem to have that power before others in life
Because they just deny it so easily in life on every moment they just feel those truths are some
Sort of things which touch our life those truths which are hurting me on every point where
Going ahead as per our wishes on every time I feel that these truths which manage to touch
My thoughts and my mind seem to enter in my brain with just one fact inside that people just
Accept those truths which they prefer and like on every moment people just hear those truths
Which are convenient for their life so when those truth are some thing which touch my mind
Those truth are some part of life which are good for our life those truths are something that
Will move ahead on every point but then those things which will manage to take us ahead in life
I feel just one thing from my mind those truths which are so important to us on every point
Then those truths are having one thing from every angle of life these truths are having some
Effects on every point but still when they are unpleasant people just hate to think about those
Truths in life those truths which are so precious to us on every point will look different on each
And every angle of life I feel those truths which tell me different things on every points seem to
Have different angle of life truth are not that much important to them when they are against
Their wishes in life so we just have tell the truth and then have to wait until that truth become
Important part of life when truth will come before us in that sunshine I feel just one thing from
My mind that those truth which are fully true but still manage to hurt some part of our mind
Will look so wrong on every angle of life I feel just one thing from inside that those truths which
Look so pure are not going ahead as per our thoughts from our mind because once that truth
Is told if people decide to ignore it in life then that truth will become useless for us inside life
Because those truths are like those sharp arrows which will manage to hurt us on every point
And then will have those pains which will hurt us on every moment of our life when I feel that
People are not ready to accept true word inside life and I have once told them then I don't need
To speak that truth on every point because truth is something which will hurt me on every moment
I just feel one thought from my mind that truths are not touching us on every point I just feel
One thing from my mind that if other decide to ignore it then truth will not touch us on some
Moment and on some point I just feel one thing from my mind that truth is not moving as per
My wishes from inside I feel just one thought from my mind that those truths which are so
Precious on every point those truth which will take us ahead on every point I feel just one thing
From mind that those truths which are so pure inside life I feel one thing from inside of mind
That truth are something so precious inside life but still truths which are received on every
Thought and on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that truth will began to hurt me
On every moment of life because truth is not coming out as we wish from inside those truths
Which are so perfect on every point will look so different on every angle of life just because
Once told truth I find it hard to accept it in life that once again we don't need to discuss it
On any moment and on any point I just feel one thought from my mind that those things will
Have those truths which will be hidden in life on some part of mind but after telling once
We just can't repeat it many times because we can't tell truth again and again inside life and
On every point we need to move ahead inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that
Truths are once told enough for mind if some one don't listen to them then they will learn to
Accept them with time just repeating them and trying to fix them will be just wrong way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...