Thursday, January 17, 2013

Poem 645. The stars

                                                                 The stars
In the sky there are lot of shining stars each one is having beauty that will touch my heart
Those stars which look so wonderful on every part but some people say that they all are not
That special for heart those star which shine on every part look lovely to our eyes and nice
To our heart on every part I feel just one thought on every part that star are having that beauty
Which will touch my heart on every moment when I see those stars I just feel one thing that
This shine which will look so beautiful for heart will have that nice feeling on every part I just
Feel one thing from my heart that those stars will have that shine which will touch our thoughts
And our heart when I will move ahead I just feel one thing on every part that shine of those
Star which touch us will look so pretty to heart but still people just say that special is not that
Each star they just say you have to search for that beautiful star which will give our life that
Shine and give us that peace of heart on every part we just feel that all stars are not that much
Nice on every part I feel just one thing from my heart that if we choose one star then we will
Understand that star from our heart those stars which look so beautiful on every part will look
So nice when we watch them from heart I just feel one thing from every part that those stars
Which have special shine will one day look so nice that we have to think twice on every point
But out of them they say there are only few stars are wishing star in life I just feel some times
Why should they have to say like this in life after all every star have it's beauty inside life so
When we went ahead on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those stars which
Will have beauty no longer look that much nice on every moment and on every shine I feel just
One thing from my mind that looking at that shiny star will look so nice on every point I just feel
One thing that stars which complete my wish can be any star which I like because when I see
That star and it's shine I feel why should we have to discriminate even between stars in our life
That star which we like can be something that give me shine on every moment I feel just one
Thought from my mind that star will look so perfect on every point will not have that pleasant
Look on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that stars are something which look so
Good in sky will look totally wrong in life when I will move ahead I just feel one thought from
My mind that stars that will give shine to my life will look so perfect on every point those stars
Which touch my soul will give me some shine and it will move ahead me and my mind on every
Point inside life I feel that stars which have silver shine on every moment in that sky which will
Beautiful in my mind I know those stars which will look so pretty in life will not have that look
As I want in life if I start to just wish that star which I like should give me every thing which
I like from my mind those days which move ahead on each and every point tell me that I just like
Some stars and I just wish from heart that they will give me that shine those stars which look so
Good and pleasant on every point will seem something as if to give confidence from mind because
When we went ahead from point to point we just feel one thing from our thoughts and our mind
We feel one thought from corner of our life that those things which seem to touch me are turning
In different way on every point those facts which are taking us ahead in life will look so good
To us from some views and from some points I just never understand when I began to feel one
Thought from my mind that just in that one unknown star I can find pleasure for my mind
Those stars which look so perfect and look so nice are going ahead as per my thoughts because
They never move at any point I know those stars don't have magic but still they will work fine
Because they will show me that light which will give shine to my mind on every moment and
On every point I just never understand from my mind that when I start getting that all wishes
From those stars which never have magic in life those stars which will look so good and so fine
Will always manage to give confidence to my mind so what I feel from some thing will finally
Matter more in life all magic is inside us and it is inside our mind those things which touch us
On every point will look good to all world and include magic from inside in our life on every
Point I just feel one thing from my mind that those star which look special and so nice for life
Will have that power inside which will have strong impact on life we need to move ahead in life
And that star which is not even wishing one can give me it in life so I feel one thing from my
Mind that all stars are nice on every point but wishing star is that one on which I decide to wish in life.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one.
    Words by words, phrase by phrase, your gentle emotion fulfills my soul.......Randall FRW

    ReplyDelete

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...