Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Poem 617. Advising

                                                                 Advising
I always hate when some one give me advice when they don't know what I have felt and seen
Inside life on every moment inside our life I feel just one thought from inside that those things
Which will look totally wrong on every point after all those thoughts which are so precious in
Our future and our life but then I feel just one thing from our mind I feel that those advises
Which we have inside life will look totally wrong on every point but then I have one thought
From our thinking on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those advices are
Something which are precious inside life those advices which are so important inside life but
Then those advices are something which are confusing on every point inside our life I feel
Just one thing from my mind that those things which those people who are so important to
Us on every moment and on every point are not those who just give us advice without caring
If we suffer on every moment and on every time I just feel one thing from my thoughts and
My mind those people just never care about any thing inside life but then I feel one thing from
My thought and my mind those advices which people are giving us are not turning out to be
Positive on every moment and on every time inside life but then I feel just one thing from our
Thinking and our mind but then I feel one thing from my mind that those advices which will
Be given by those people are totally wrong on every point I feel just one thought from inside
That those advices are not that much helpful are going to harm us instead of helping us in life
When we move ahead we just never want advice but worst are those which are given to us
By those people who truly never follow those advice but when they will give those advice
We just feel one thing from our thought and our mind I feel one thing from inside that those
Thoughts which are so important on every point I feel that those people who are giving us
That advice will help us on every point those advices are something which is important in life
I feel that those advices are something which will look so confusing inside our life but then
I feel that at least those people must first try their advice I just feel one thing from our mind
That those advices which are given inside life so then I feel one thing from my mind I feel
Just one thought from inside that those opinions which are so important to us on every point
I feel that those advices which are so hard to get those things inside life but then I feel just
One thing from our mind those advices which are good for us on every moment and on every
Thought and on every point I have just one thinking from my mind that those advices which
We have given to us will look so wrong on every moment and on every time I feel that those
Advices which are useful to us on every moment and on every time should be some thing that
People have tried by themselves inside our life on every moment we just feel one thought on
Every moment and on every point I have one feeling from my thinking and my mind that
Those people who give us advice are just showing what they dream not what they got in life
So they just keep telling things to us on every moment and on every point we just feel one
Thing from our thinking from our thoughts and our mind I feel one thought from my mind
That those advices which we get inside our life will look totally wrong on every moment and
On every time so then I feel one thing from my mind that those advices which are given to us
Look so wrong on every point we feel that those people who are advising us are not telling
Truth of life some people just feel they can get that so they advise but still on every moment
I just feel one thought from inside that those people are just giving us advice inside life but
They are not truth of their life so it seem so wrong on every point when we go ahead on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those advice are totally
Wrong inside life because if you don't obey those people then we just create mess for our future
And our life because those people are taking us on wrong side of our life so on every moment
And on every point I feel just one thing that those advices are something which are harming us
On every point we just never understand those thoughts which are part of our life but then
I just feel one thing from my mind that those advices are something totally wrong for our life
Because those people just suggest but they are not at all responsible for what happen inside life
So we need to understand that those advice should be followed just on our own risk inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...