Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Poem 642. Language

                                                                Language
Knowledge is some thing which is like sword sometimes it protect and some times it manage to
Hurt world sometimes knowledge lead us to so many interesting points that we just feel that we
Need knowledge inside life on every point because those things which we learn from our knowledge
Are some thing which are opening our eyes and they are set in such interesting way that we feel
We need to move ahead on every point so some thing we learn many things which are so unknown
To us in life and some times this world does made some kind of wonder to scientific side so then
I feel just one thing from my mind that those new gadget inside life those things which are made
In new ways of our life I feel just one thing from my mind that those gadget which is so unique
Inside life so then I feel just one thing from our mind that those new invention are some thing
Which will tell us many things inside life so without much efforts sometimes we just learn things
In life which will have worst inside life I feel just one thing from our mind that those things will
Tell us that those new gadget will harm us on many point inside life I feel just one thing from mind
I feel that those things which are totally wrong inside life after all those things which are important
Inside life I just feel one thought from my mind that even those things which are some thing so
Important on every point I feel one thing from my mind that sometimes we get some things
Which are so important on every point those machines are something which teach us language
Inside life I feel one thing from my mind that there are language which are so important inside life
They are working from every moment and every point and tell us many things which are unknown
To our world in life so those gadget can help us to understand other languages which our friend
Use who live on other side but when I start to use it I just thought about friendship with a friend
Never thought this can expose people inside life these things will tell me what other people think
And say in their own language in life how funny it seem to us on some times those things which
Are so precious inside life I feel that language is something totally wrong inside life those things
Which will touch us on every point we feel my those lines they are hiding things that are more
Hiding in those different language inside life and then those languages will have something so then
Interesting inside life after all those things which are so confused inside life will have bad effect
On every moment and on every point because those languages will tell us that some people are
Hiding something inside because those people are so sure that we don't understand it that we
Know their words are something which are important inside life I feel just one thing from my
Thoughts and my mind I feel that in that different language I tell something so different in life
Those language will be translated with those gadget on that point and then I know what they mean
To say inside life but when those people say something totally wrong inside life I feel one thought
From my mind that those languages are something which will have impacts on our thinking and
Our mind I feel just one thing from my thinking inside life that those things which should be
Understood by us on every point but then I feel just one thing from inside our life I feel just
One thing from our mind those languages are having totally different inside life but then those
Languages are something that have different meaning on every point those things which are going
Ahead inside life I feel that languages are having so different meaning inside life because those
Languages are something which play with us until we get new device how easily people can
Confuse us in life by supplying wrong knowledge of that language which will have effect on our
Thinking and our mind because we are confused by those people while giving translation in life
Those people just confuse us on every moment and on every point inside life I just feel one thing
From inside that those language which will tell us truth are constructed in wrong way inside life
I feel that those machines which will have effects inside life I feel just one thing from our mind
I feel just one thing that those language turning in totally wrong in life on every moment and
On every point those language will have one thing from inside that those language will look so
Totally wrong on every point because languages are having interesting effects in life those things
Which will look so better on every point because those languages will have effect on life so then
I feel just one thing from our mind then those languages will look so wrong on every point then
Language will look so different on every point because those languages will have different effect
On every angle of life so then I feel that those languages inside life then machine are something
So important in life I feel just one thing from my mind that languages will look so different in life
When we will have power to understand that language inside life I feel one thing from my mind
That language will look so different inside life on every moment I feel language tell us many type
Of truth on every point so I just feel that it is so funny in life to have those gadget which will so
Different on every type they will look so interesting and sincere in life and then it tell secret on point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...