Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Poem 667. Needle

                                                                    Needle
Sometimes in life I just feel scared where ever I look I just looked so scared on every point
And on every moment I just feel one thing that fear is there but on those times I just feel one
Thought on every moment that those fear which enter in our life will have bad effect on us
On each and every moment I just feel that fear which will scare me in every way I feel one
Thought on every moment I feel that those fears which manage to touch our thinking on every
Moment will look so wrong for me on every moment I feel those fears which are touching
My thoughts are so good and perfect because in those fear I feel that scare which will manage
To touch us on every moment those fears which are part of our life on every day are not going
Ahead as per our thinking on any way I feel just one thing that fears from our heart will just
Stay alive on every moment and on every point inside our life those things which are included
Those fears in life will have side effects inside life I feel those fears which are so touching
For our heart and our mind I feel that fears are so wrong inside life because they will have
Those effects which will touch their mind those fears which are creating effects on our life
Are something so perfect and horrible for every time I just feel one thing from my mind that
Fears are something which will so manage to hurt us in life but still we keep those fears and
Manage to destroy our peace of mind because fears are something which will manage to come
In life without warning us on any point we feel that fear is far away but it is near us on that
Thought and point I feel just one thing that fear are scaring me on every moment of our life
I feel that fear is something so special to our mind we feel that those fears are touching our
Soul and our mind I feel that fear are slowly came inside and I just never feel they are inside
Until I start to search under my bed or close my doors because I am scared at that night
I just feel one thing that fear never make any sound before coming in life but it will always
Manage to make too much sound when it become part of life those screams on even smallest
Moments are part of our life those fears which touch me are going to hurt me on every point
So fear is something which enter so slowly in life that I just never understand when it manage
To come inside life I feel that fear is something worst on every point I feel fears are those things
Which enter in our life on every point I feel fear is standing on every front of life those things
Which touch our thoughts and our mind those fears which are attacking to our mind are
Something which are looking like some thing that will give darkness inside life after all those
Things which are so nice for our life those fears which are moving from my mind are creating
Many things from time to time those fears which attack us on every point look as if something
So different for our mind I feel that fears are giving darkness on every point those fears are
Something which touch us on every point those fears having side effects in life I feel as if
Those fears are something which are always standing inside mind that fear will eat me on
Every point I just feel one thing from my mind that fears are something which hurt me on
Each and every time I have one feeling from inside those fear which are hurting me are creating
Many sort of problems in life those fears which look so scary to me on days as well as nights
Are those fears which are scary on that point I feel one thing from inside mind that fears are
Those darkness which will destroy peace of our mind I feel one thought on every point that
Fears are something which touch wrong code of our mind those fears which should give us
Happiness are so nice on every point I feel that fear are like those needles which hurt us on
Every moment and on every time I feel that those fear which hurt us are cutting us on every
Moment and on every point those needle which give pains to us are creating fears in life I just
Never understand those fear on any point I feel that fears are those darkness which can eat us
On every point of life is created by that fear which will manage to bring darkness in our life
Those fears which touch us on every point will look to our future and to our life I feel just
One thing from my mind that fear is that shadow which can be entered inside life on every
Moment and on every point I feel that fears are something which can attack our mind on every
Point we feel that darkness is never welcomed in life so when that darkness capture our thoughts
And mind it seems as if fears are something which will hurt us on every point so I just feel
One thing from inside that fears are something which touch our thinking and our mind on every
Moment and on every point so I feel fear is that part of life which will just manage to capture
Our thinking on every area of life only we need to understand one thing in life that this fear is
One needle which stuck us on sometimes but we need to go above them in life and we need
To remove it one thing doesn't matter if we like it or dislike it inside our life but still we have
To take away that needle on every point inside our life or it will destroy our future on any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...