Monday, January 7, 2013

Poem 628. God's choice

                                                                 God's choice
At first I use to decide my friends inside life on every moment I use to think again and again in life
After all those friends which are of many types I use to think twice before finding people in life so
I use to think that searching for proper friend is important in life when I use to see someone then
I use to think in details on every point I use to feel just one thing from inside there are many things
Which are important inside life so then I have those friends which are totally nice inside life but
Then on every moment and on every time I just feel one thing that friends are not that easy task for
Our future and our life I just feel one thing from inside my mind that finding friends is something
Hardest task for our life that friends are something which are so important on every point then
I just have one thought from my mind that those friends who are going to stay with me then they
Must be some thing nice because when I find some friend I just feel one thing from my mind
That finding friend is not just child's play it is some serious task on every point I feel just one thing
That on every point those friends which are so good for our life are going to stay with us on
Every moment and on every point I feel one thing from my mind that those friends which I made
Are something who manage to take me ahead on every point so on every moment I feel one thing
From inside that those friends who I want to have are something friends which are important
In life after all those things which are valuable in life people who are so valuable in life are must
Be something which is important on every point because I feel I must search for some one who
Will suit me in life so I start to find some one who thinks like me in life but then I saw that same
Thinking become false after some point because it is just imagination inside life we never think
Like some one inside life on every point on some points we agree and on some points we have
Different feeling from mind that those points which are important inside life I have one thought
From mind that those things which are important in life will have bad effect on every point in life
I just feel one thing from inside that those friends who have same thinking are not really having
Same thinking on every point inside life because those thoughts are not helping us on any point
Since may they differ on important point in life on every occasion in life I just feel one thought
From my mind that those same thoughts are useless when they are limited to some points but
There is just one truth of life that finding some one who think on every issue like us is impossible
Task for our life when we move ahead we just feel one thing from our mind that those friends
Who have same thoughts are going ahead not with same thinking for entire life so then I just
Thought I must find kind friend in life but then it seems as if finding kindness is not that much
Easy task for life no one is that much kind as we need from mind because those kindness
Which will help us on every point I feel one thing from inside that kindness is that value which
Will precious and pure inside life because kindness is one light and beautiful feeling for life but
Having that quality for others is what every one expect in life so just finding friend is that
We can take every thing away from them in life looks as if worst kind of mistake in life but
Then when I went ahead in my life I just feel one thing from my mind that beautiful quality
Of our nature is softness of our heart on every time I just feel one thing from my thoughts
And my mind that those feelings which are so important in life are having wrong effect on
Every point inside life because I just feel one thing that I searched for friend inside my life
Instead of making them as they come ahead in life I just kept searching them and tried to find
Best profitable friendship in life I feel that was wrong feeling from mind our friendship should
Never based on profits of life on every moment and on every point I have just one thought from
Inside that those thoughts which are so precious for us are purity in life but still when we search
Even innocent friendship becomes crime inside life so on every moment and on every point then
We just think of profits inside life I feel just one thought from my mind that those friends
Which we get on every moment by god's choice seem better to me a lot many times so I just
Feel we should make friendship with every person who seem good nature in life just limiting
Our friendship to some people look so wrong on every point I feel just one thing from inside
That friendship should be something which happen in life not by our choices but by god's choice.

1 comment:

  1. its nice to leave everything to God to decide coz He is the creator of the whole system including the human beings....Arbinda Sapkota

    ReplyDelete

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...