Thursday, January 3, 2013

Poem 621. New thing

                                                                   New thing
When ever you start something new it always scares your heart because on every moment I just feel
One thing on every point those things which are so important to us are going ahead in wrong way
Because we are just scare to use them in life when we move ahead on every moment and on every
Point I just never understand how scared I am inside life about those things which are new things
On every side of mind I just feel one thought from inside that those new things which are so good
For our life but since they are new it seem so hard to learn to use them in life when new thing enter
In our world we just feel one thought from our mind that those new things which touch us will look
Totally wrong inside life I feel that new things will take lot of time to understand in our world and
In our life when we move ahead we just feel one thought from mind that those new things which
Enter in our world are not that much nice I just feel that new things need new techniques in life and
Those new things which can be used are used only after hard work in life because adjusting with
New thing is never nice for our future and for our life we just feel that new things are something
Which are so good for our future and mind when I start to use new thing I just feel that this thing
Is not something that hard to use in life but when I start using it I feel how hard will be next new
Thing in life when present new thing is hard slowly we develop scare for next new thing in life
And hard work which we need to do for getting first new thing will turn into some thing hard
For our life so when next time we need new thing we just try to keep it away as much as possible
In life because new things are somethings so perfect on every moment and on every point of life
I just never understand how hard it will be for us to get those new things as per our wishes and
As per our mind on every moment we just feel one thing that new things are no longer those thing
Which will hurt us in life I just never want those new things to enter in my life on any point but
When I start to move ahead I feel life is so easy on every moment of life if only I learn to use that
New thing in life but sometimes things turn in wrong way and new thing become so hard to use
In life that we began to feel from heart only if we have used old thing for more days inside life
And on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those new things which are so
Precious to me are not that much nice so I start to use old one until they become just useless
In my life and on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which are
So new to me are not that much good for my life because old thing are helping me on every
Moment and on every point I feel that I have spend so many days just in learning new thing
Once in life and after that I just feel so scare that new thing will not adjust with my lifestyle
But if you keep using old thing then life will not look that much perfect on any angle of future and
Life because those things which seem so hard to adjust seem like some truth of our life so when
We move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that those old things which are part of
Our world are going ahead inside life on every moment I just feel one thought from my mind
That things are not going ahead as per my wishes inside life on every moment I just feel one thought
From inside those new things which took so hard work to learn are something so wrong on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thing from inside that new things are suppose to make
My life easy but they seem to make it hard on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that
Those new things are useless for our future and our life are not something perfect and nice on
Every moment I just feel one thought from my mind that those new things which are so good
For me are not that much nice for our life because new things are made to create something good
But they are not created to make something bad in life when I will move ahead I just feel one thing
From my mind that new thing which are so important inside life I feel one thought that new thing
Which sometimes enter in life are not good which began to scare us about every new thing in life
And slowly we began to feel that new things are nothing but just useless type of things inside life
They are creating problems on every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from my
Thinking and my mind that those things which are creating problems for us are doing it because
They are just wrong things in life that doesn't matter if that thing is new or old inside life I just
Feel one thing that new things are not that much good on any point because they are made in
Wrong way and they will create problem for any side of life so when we move ahead then I just
Feel one thing from my mind that which ever thing I will get it should be nice and good to use in life
Things which are not proper are always useless it doesn't matter if they are new or old inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...