Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Poem 668. Our happy face

                                                            Our happy face
What do you think is meaning of true happiness in life is it some thing hard to understand
Or is it just smile on some angle of life I feel that happiness is such important thing in life
And I feel just one thing that happiness will not bring that smile on any angle or point I just
Have one thought from inside that those smile which are so important to us are not bringing
Any happiness from inside that smile which I see on every angle of life will look so wrong
On every moment and point I feel that happiness is totally wrong at every point we just feel
One thing from our mind that happiness have rainbow colors on every point of life I feel just
One thought from our mind that happiness is one precious gift which is important inside life
Those thoughts which touch us like wind are creating pleasant things in life on every moment
I just feel one thought from inside that those smiles which we have from inside are bringing
That happiness which are hurting our mind I feel those thinking which will touch our mind
Will manage to give us happiness on every angle of life those things which will touch us on
Every point will look so wrong on every moment of life I feel just one thought from inside
That happiness which we need in life can't be judged by just smile because sometimes when
We pretend happiness as truth of life on every moment we feel that those smile which touch
Our mind will look so wrong on every point because those happy faces which will bring us
Smile tell our thinking that happiness is part of our life which will make us happy on every
Moment and on every point I just have one thought from inside that happiness is something
Which will bring in our smile back in life but that doesn't mean that smile is always best
Friend of happiness in life some times people just smile to hide tears in life those people who
Want hide sorrows in life feel just one thing from mind that those happiness which is part
Of our life will look totally wrong on every angle of life I have just one feeling from inside
That happiness is something which hurt our thinking on every point we all know those thoughts
Which touch us from inside that our smiles are hurting us on every point I feel one thing from
My mind that smile which used to hide tears is not going ahead as per our thinking inside life
Because when people smile we just assume happiness from inside we just never think that
People are having sorrows from thoughts and mind I just have one thinking on every point
That happiness is something not related with sorrows in life those people who show happiness
With smile are simple and easy inside life I just feel one thought from my mind that those
Feeling which I saw with happiness are something so good for our life those feelings which
Touch thinking on every point I feel just one thing that smile will look so confused on every
Moment and on every time I feel just one thing from inside that smile is not something which
Can be easily achieved inside life I want happiness as part of life but I just don't want that
Smile which hurt us on many thoughts and many points I just have one feeling from inside
That happiness is that thinking which enter in our mind but not without smile on any point
But just smile and happy face doesn't mean true happiness is inside I saw many people who
Manage to hide tears on every point those people who manage to hide them are not going ahead
As per their thinking inside life I have just one thought from every angle of life that those feeling
Which I have from my mind are not showing true happiness inside life so when I see some face
I just feel one thing from my mind that I can't understand true meaning of those faces in life
Those faces will confuse us on every point will look so wrong on that point I feel just one thing
From inside that true meaning of winning is to bring true thoughts of happiness from inside but
When I will move ahead I just see so many faces with so many emotions on every point that
I feel just one thing that I need to move ahead in life with just one thought that happiness is
So precious to our mind but it can't be judge by face because face are just shows what people
Want to show in life they say eyes are mirrors but sometimes even these mirror will manage to
Fool us and lie inside life those faces which you observe will look so wrong on every point
I just have one thinking from my mind that I can't observe face on any point those thinking which
Touch our thoughts and our mind is telling us that those faces are so precious to our life and
Those face which look happy are not bringing any happiness on any point because those are
Just pretending good future in life true happy face in so hard to find in life because we just never
Manage to keep that smile for long time inside our life we just start to create problems in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...