Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Poem 666. Sickness

                                                              Sickness
When I write some thing sad it doesn't show that fact that I am really in big problem in life
I just feel one thing from inside that sometimes those problems are nothing big but just
Small things in life I feel just one thought from inside that small one are those problems
Which have entered in life on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those things
Which will look so nice on every point those big things which will create problem on every
Moment and on every point I feel that always problems are big for our life I feel just one
Thing from inside that those problems which are so bigger on every point will look wrong
On those points because I don't feel sad just because of big problems in life I feel one thing
From my mind those small issues like some small sickness in life manage to give sadness
To my thoughts and my mind I feel just one thing from inside that those sickness which
Was just for few moments in life manage to destroy peace for few times and then I feel
So convinced on every point that sickness is that thing which will hurt out mind for just
Limited time on that moment I feel just one thing from my mind I feel one thought from
Inside that small sickness are something which will look so wrong on every point because
They are just small things are having reactions in life those things which are so small will
Manage to hurt us on every time in life I feel just one thing from my mind that those small
Sickness will manage to give sadness to that world inside life I feel just one thing from inside
That small sickness like cold will also manage to give us such a sadness on every point and
Those sadness which will look so small on every point that this sickness is just small thing
From my mind but then I just feel one thing from my mind that those sickness which are
Nothing but just small wave of mind will manage to take us ahead on many moments on
Totally wrong tracks of life and on wrong points I feel just one thought from my mind that
Those small sickness like cold are nothing but just small problem of life but still they will
Manage to effect tides of thinking inside life on every moment and on every point I feel just
One thing from my mind that I should do small things inside life and handle them so well
On every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those sickness which are so small
Things inside life after all small things are something so wrong on every point I feel just
One thing from inside that small things manage to effect my writing or my thinking in life
And then those things will look so wrong on every point because those things will not look
Any more important inside life after all those things which are small will look so big for our
Mind when they enter inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that cold is so small things
In life after all those things which look so small are just sickness of life that are for moments
Inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those sickness are small but still results are
Bigger that smaller in life I feel one thought from my mind those sickness which will have
Effect inside life I feel one thought from my mind that sickness are effecting my thought
And on every point I just have one feeling from inside that even one cold can give me that
Pain in head which will manage to hurt me or my thinking in life and if it have fever with it
Then we feel we are in biggest type of mess in life on every point I feel just one thought
From inside that those sickness which will have some effects in life I feel that sickness
Which will have effects on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those illness
Which will have some sort of things which will look so wrong on every point then
I feel one thing from my mind  but then sickness are going to harm me on every point I feel
Just one thing from my mind those things which have sickness are something which will
Look so good for our life I feel one thing from my mind that sickness are those things
Which will have impact on every person inside life but question is that why we began to
Let those small things effect us on every point because may be health is something which
Is so important and nice on every point I feel just one thought from inside I feel one thing
From inside life sickness is something like small cold infections are so wrong on every point
Because even they can have worst effect on every one inside life I feel one thing from that
Every side of life I feel that heath is most important inside life because if it can effect us
Then I just feel one thing from my mind that health will have bad effect on every thing in life
So we must take care of every thing but health is most important inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...