Friday, February 1, 2013

Poem 671. Pure thing

                                                               Pure thing
When I saw that sunshine and it's beauty I decided to see different aspect hidden inside it
On every moment and on every thinking I just feel one thing from inside that this beauty got
Many things on every point I feel just one thought from inside that in those sun rays inside life
After all those sun rays are having brightness and power on every point it seems as if those
Sun rays have many things inside purity is one thing which will have impact in life on every
Moment we feel one thing from inside that purity is most important in life I feel one thing
From my mind I feel just one thing from inside I feel one thought on every point I feel just
One thing from my mind that those things which are so having many sides on every point
I feel one thing from inside those things which are something pure on every point inside life
I have just one thought from my mind that those sun shine have brightness inside on every
Moment and on every point we just feel one thing that those power and brightness which
Is so important inside life I feel one thing from my mind those pure things which will look
So good for our life I feel one thing from my mind those pure things which will look so
Wrong and which will have bad reactions in life I feel just one thing from inside mind but then
I feel that pure things which are totally wrong on every point which will have some bad
Concept in life I feel just one thing inside I feel one thing that purity is best quality of life
There are different concepts and thoughts on every point I feel one thing that brightness
And beauty are so important inside life I feel that purity will be most important inside life
It will give us that beauty which is necessary for life on every concept and on every point
We feel one thing from my mind those concepts are sun shine which will have bad reaction
Inside life I feel one thing from my mind I want to look at those things as nice but then those
Concepts on every point will look so wrong on every point because those things which are
Important in life I just feel one thing that purity is something which touch our thinking and
Our life on every moment we feel just one thought from inside that pure feeling are something
Which are not important in life those concepts which are precious in life after all those things
That are pure in life will look so confused on every point but then those pure things which
Are so important in life are inside each thing if we start to find them on every point inside life
Those sunshine which will be pure inside life after all that sunshine on every side inside life
I feel that pure things which are so wrong in life I feel just one thing that are nice and pure
For our thoughts and mind that purity which was attacking her on every point those things
Which are having good effect on mind which will look so wrong on every moment in life
I feel just one thing from my mind that purity are totally nice on every part of life I feel one
Thing from mind on every concept I just feel that purity will hurt thinking on every point but
Then purity will look so wrong on every point those things which are pure for our thoughts
And mind I just feel one thing from inside that purity is something which is so nice on every
Thought of life I have that pure feeling from inside life that pure thoughts are so precious in life
After all this pure thinking inside life will look so nice but still it is confused on every area of
Our thoughts and mind I just feel one thing from my mind that purity is something which will
Have different effect on life when we think pure we just never understand what we feel from
Inside we feel just one thing that we are want pure things in life we want to move ahead on
Every way of life and then we want that pure thinking in our life but when we want pure then
We want to understand one thing from our mind that purity every time ask for sacrifice
Those who really want something to be pure they have to learn one thing in life that getting
Pure thing is not that easy for mind we need to work hard to get them in life and it means
Losing on many thoughts and fronts of life we just want pure things as truth of our life
But getting pure thing seem so hardest task of life when I will move ahead I just feel one thing
From my mind that purity is one thing that will effect on every part of mind because that
Thinking which is so pure on every side of life will never look so nice inside our life then
Those pure thing doesn't touch my thoughts because they are hard to accept in life but still
I feel one thing once you see that pure thing then you will never feel you want some thing else in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...