Thursday, February 21, 2013

Poem 705. Hard question

                                                           Hard question
Many times in life answers goes above our head on every point those answers are something
Which are something creating problems inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those
Answers are not something which are moving ahead on every point I feel one thing from inside
I feel one thing from my mind those answers are something which are moving ahead on every
Point but then those answers which went above our head on every point but then I feel one
Thing from inside some times answers are so complicated that they just went above our head
On every time I just feel one thing from inside that we must not ignore those thoughts which
Goes above our head on every point and on every part we just began to feel one thought on
Every moment and on every part we feel that one thing that those question which touch my
Thinking and my heart sometimes have so hard answers on each and every part I just feel one
Thought from my heart that those answers which touch my mind are not that perfect on any
Thoughts and part I just feel one thinking from my heart that those answers which touch me
On many moments will look so good for my heart I feel those answers which will go inside
My brain on some part will look so wrong on every part I feel just one thing that those answers
Are so complicated for my thinking and my heart I feel just one thought from my mind that
Those answers will have some kind of information on every part I feel one thing from my mind
That something are moving above my head on every part I have just one thought from my
Thinking and my heart that those information which suppose to be unknown to us are those
Part which should touch our heart but in life things mostly turn in different part because
Those answers will never enter in our brain because those questions are something which
Touch our brain and our heart that knowledge which we get in every part seem so touching
To our thinking and our heart but when that hard knowledge enters in life we feel one thing
From mind that those information's which we need in life are mostly so hard to understand
On any part of life because they are so difficult to understand because normal information's
Are mostly inside our life because since our childhood we are just learning things on every
Moment and on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those things which are
Teaching us information will easily teach us those information on every point I feel just one
Thing from inside of my mind that those knowledge which is hard to absorb in life will
Vanish on any moment and on any point when things doesn't move as we prefer and like
We just feel one thing from inside that those knowledge which we want from our life then
It will turn into something important on every point but I feel just one thing from inside
That those knowledge which we have in our mind will look so wrong on every moment
And on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that this knowledge which is so
Precious to us on every point will look hard to understand but that doesn't mean we can
Ignore that answer in life because finally that answer is going to take us ahead and that is
Truth of our life when we move ahead on every point I feel just one thought from inside that
Those things which touch us on every moment of life are not that simple but that doesn't
Mean we should hate them inside our life because those things are something so precious in life
I feel one thing from my mind that hard questions are not those question which are hard to
Speak in life but those who have hard answer on every point we have to understand those
Hard question on every point because they are precious and important type of questions
For our future and our life when we ask those questions which are so hard to get answer
In life we know that we need to move ahead on some point but some people just never want
To face those questions at all inside life because those questions are something which are
Helping us on every moment and on every point they are telling us many things inside our life
I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which I do on every point will have
Some different impact on our life but hard questions are those who are taking us ahead in life
We feel just one thing from our mind that some questions are easy but they never help us
That much in life but still people hate that language which they don't understand in life I just
Wish one thing from my heart only if these people learn to understand those important things
From inside of their mind then they will understand one thing hard question is pillar of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...