Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Poem 679. Singing freely

                                                                Singing freely
Freedom means singing a song as you like it means that it is perfect in life those things which
Will give us full freedom in life seem to have power to sing as per our likes and our dislikes on
Every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those songs which are sing by all concepts
Inside life I feel one thing from my mind that singing freely so important inside life that song
Which is so precious inside life but then those sing which are free song in life look totally nice
When that sweet voice heard on every point I just feel one song from my mind and then without
Second thought I sing it in life but do you really think it is right meaning of freedom for our life
Because if we act this way what will happen to others inside life those songs which we sing
From one point will look so sweet to our ears and our life that song which I have sang in life
Were sweet for me but when I stop thinking about other people in life and just sing that song
Which seem nice to my mind I feel that I am doing wrong thing on every point I feel that this
Singing is not that nice because when we act without logic and as per our heart we feel one
Thought from inside that those song which I have sing in my life doesn't look that good to me
And my mind I feel just one thing from inside that when I sing some song I must sing them
As per my thinking and my mind but when they began to hurt others is it right to sing that song
As we wish on every point those songs which are so good for us in life look so wrong when
I sing them in wrong way of life when I start singing that song which touch our mind I just
Feel one thing that this song is not that much nice on every angle of life because that song
Which touch me is not going ahead as per my thinking on every point I feel that songs which
I use to sing were perfect but to me and so they are not right freedom doesn't mean that
We have freedom to hurt others as per our choice because insulting is easy and it is never part
Of any art in life when art is get involved in this game sometimes we need to stop it as soon as
Possible in life but this never happen because when one person start to say that I am free and
I will talk as I wish in life other will began to react on every moment and on every point those
Things which I have said from my mind should give me happiness from inside those thoughts
Which I have set in that free singing should be nice but just turning them in wrong way in life
But then when we began to sing more happily and more freely inside life still those songs which
Are sang in life will look totally wrong on every point after all those songs that we sing in life
These songs which will look so good to us should not be sang that way in which we feel that
We are abusing others in life when you are free that doesn't mean that you can insult others
In your life it means that you must also learn to give value of other freedom in life we must
Understand on every point that freedom is not just demanding freedom but also giving it to other
People inside life that freedom which we have should be valued by us on every part of life
Those freedom which is going to give us things in life will look totally wrong on every point
Those freedom that are taking us ahead on every point should be valued not just for our benefit
But for benefit of other people inside life on every moment and every time I feel that freedom
Is one thing which have so many good things inside but if we don't understand it then it is
Nothing but just wasted thing in life we must learn to use freedom before pointing at others
And showing their mistake in life there is no book for freedom but we all know from inside
That freedom is some thing so great that every one will want it in life we have just one thought
When we think of freedom in life that we can get things as we like but I feel it is wrong on
Every point we also need to control our feeling in life we need to understand that we can sing
As we wish but for limited time because others are complaining since their freedom hurt in life
But we also need to understand that for some hours people may sing as they like so freedom
Is adjustment between two parties some times so we can sing a song as we like but we must
Keep that song in limit and we must keep others trouble in mind we can be free as we like but
While that freedom teach us to free in life it also tell us that we are no longer free to hurt others
In life because when we say we are free then with our choice we decide to live with some people
In life and those people are our team so we need to understand one point that on some point
We are free but we are not so much free that we can act as we wish because team can't act
As per their wish because they are also bound by team members on every moment in life
We must remember one thing life is not solo song but it is one band that sing for freedom every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...