Thursday, February 7, 2013

Poem 681. The tides

                                                                     The tides
Sometimes a tide can tell you many things which told you that moment but never again in life
Tides will visit and then went back again in life but what they tell you always remain inside life
Because those tides are having unique effect inside life because those tides are telling us those
Many times of facts on every moment and on every point I feel just one thing from inside that
These tides are having some effects on every point those tides are having different effects in life
I feel that tides are touching our those thoughts which will tell us how did we suppose to moveAhead inside life on every moment we feel one thing from inside those tides are creating effects
On every point that are having reactions on every point those tides are turning inside our life
Will turn that way which will look so different on every point I feel one thought from my mind
That those tides are touching my soul and my mind they are telling me where I am wrong and
On which concept I don't think right but sometimes they even tell me that I am right on some
Moment and on some point they tell on every point that those tides will tell me that what I have
In life then take away that confusion which I have form in life before those tides many times
I use to believe that my castle of sand which I have created on corner of shore will remain
Intact for whole time it seem as if those tides will take away that sand which will look so different
On every point those castle which are created by sand will began to go away with that water
And with it's tides because castle of sand are never permanent on any moment and on any point
I feel when water take away that sand castle it tell me truth of life it tell me that if I want to
Built my concept then it must not be like sand it must be some strong inside life I just never
Understand what I feel from my mind but I see on every time one thing that tides are touching
Me on every point they are telling me if I want to do something then it should be some strong
For my entire life those tides which I have seen will took every thing weak with them inside
Those tides which are moving ahead on every point told me one thing that we need to form
Those concrete concepts inside life just those books which tell us we are equal are not enough
For life we need to form some thing solid to prove we can move that way in life because when
Those tide destroyed those books they have manage to damage many proof in life they will make
Worst moment after moment time after time I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from
My mind that tides are moving ahead on every moment and on every point I just feel touch of
That water on every moment of life I have just one thought from those tides which will help us
On every moment of life to understand where we are standing in life but when they destroy
Our basic concept we just feel one shock inside life we just never understand how can those
Things happen to us on that point those basic concepts which are so important to us on every
Moment inside life seem so weak on many point we feel that others have created every thing
Perfect for us in life we just never understand how did we suppose to change them into right
Because we just never think even once that we are standing on wrong concept of mind those
Concepts which look so good as well as so nice will vanish with wind and water so they are
Not that much good for our mind those basic structure which we did to form a life seem so
Weak on every moment that we began to feel we are standing wrong area of life those concept
Which we see from our thoughts and our mind are not that much made in perfect way in life
So we all just keep thinking of concepts and wait to get them right but those concepts will
Never get success because they are made in weak way inside life those things which are so
Important in life that castle of sand seem so good on every point we just keep thinking on
Every moment of life that we have got every thing perfect because we feel others have
Made it for us on every point but that is not truth of our life we have to create it again and
It was understood in life that those concepts that are harming us on many points told us
On every point inside life that concepts are weak which we have created by us in life those
Tides told us that we need to stand again in life by destroying castle they are indicating that
Work is just half done by our ancestors in life now we have to stand again and complete it
In life we need to understand those tides are harming us on every point I just feel one thought
From my mind that we have done things in just half way we need to make them full in life
So when we see that we need to understand from mind that it is time to stand together and
Once again hold hands in life because no one can build things alone inside life and now we need
To understand we are no longer building house but dam on that time because it is not sea but
It is just one river in life we are just so weak that it manage to hurt for sometime but that
Dam can control water and set every thing in right way of life so when tide destroyed something
Just don't assume sea is behind some times things happen due to even river tides inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...