Friday, February 1, 2013

Poem 672. Bushes

                                                                   Bushes
After escaping from one bush we always get stuck to another bush some times in life
Seems like a forest which is full of wrong bushes sometimes when we walk in life
Those feeling which we store inside our heart are some which confuse our mind
Since those thorny bushes seem like some part of future on every time they just enter
On some points on every time in life I just feel one thought from my mind that those
Bushes are which are so sharp on every point after all those bushes which are so
Important inside life I feel that those ugly bushes are located on different place inside life
I feel when we start walking inside life I feel that those bushes are looking so different
In life because those bushes which are some thing that those sharpness will manage to
Cut me on every point inside life I feel one thing from my mind those thorn are some
Sort of sharp that these bushes are looking so different inside life I feel just one thing
From inside that these bushes are something which will look so painful in life because
When I start to walk on that ground I feel just one thing from my mind that those
Bushes are hurting me every time I just never understand one thing inside life that those
Things which harm us on every point are not that good for our future and for our life
Because those bushes are that one which will attack us on wrong point in life because
Those bushes will so wrong every point those bushes are something which look so
Wrong on every angle inside life I feel one thing from our life after all those thorny
Bushes are totally wrong on every angle of life I feel just one thing from my mind but
Then I feel that life is full of wrong things from point to point I feel just one thing in life
I have just one feeling from inside I feel that those thorn are sorrows of our future and
Our life on every moment and on every point I feel just one thing from inside that those
Thorn are nothing but just small obstacles in life but when they hurt me I feel that they
Are not touching us on any point I just feel one thought from inside that those sharp cut
Inside life I feel like to our heart on every point I feel that bushes are something so important
Inside life I feel one thing from my mind those bushes are hurting inside life I feel just one
Thing from my mind that those bushes are not that easy on any point I feel just one thing
From my mind that those bushes are so wrong on every point those things which began
To hurt me on every point I feel one thing from my mind that bushes are some thing so
Then I feel one thing from my mind I feel that bushes are totally hard to capture in life
Just like those bushes which grows in forest and hurt us on every point I feel one thing
From inside that those bushes which can easily harm us in life I feel bushes which are
So harmful in life I feel that thorny touch will look so good on every angle and on every
Point but then I feel just one thing from inside that those bushes which look so harmful
Become part of mind when those bushes began to manage to look so different in life since
They are harmful part of life I feel that sharpness can harm us on every point those bushes
Which look so good on every point seem like something which will harm us on every angle
Of life those bushes which cut us are good for our life I just feel one thing from my mind
That sharpness of those bushes never take us ahead that much in life I feel as if those
Bushes which manage to hurt us are showing sorrows which will visit us from time to time
But like in that forest if we learn to handle those bushes in life we can see many beautiful
Things which are so useful in life but if we want to see that nice bushes in life we need to
Understand that those bushes are hurting us on every point in life when we began to move
Ahead on every point we just feel one thought from inside that those bushes are not that
Much good and nice because those bushes are so sharp on every point I feel one thing from
My mind that hurting is one thing which is harmful in life but then when we move ahead
On every point I just feel one thing from that bushes in life even if they cut me on many
Points when I get that important sort of thing in my life I feel that those cuts are nothing to me
On every point of life I feel one thing from my mind that those sharp cuts are hurting my
Thoughts and my mind because those cuts are hurting me on every point but still those things
Which are beautiful thing in life after all those nice things inside our future and our precious life
More so important inside life I feel one thing from inside that those I have to bear hurt on
Every point in life but then those nice things will look so nice on every moment and point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...