Monday, February 25, 2013

Poem 712. Judging by sight

                                                             Judging by sight
When we see day sometimes we feel that day are something so wonderful on every day
We just feel one thing on every moment I feel one thing that days are something which
Are turning in totally nice way when we see those beautiful days we just feel one thing
From my mind on every second again and again I feel that in days I feel that nice look
Of that day but then on that moment night began to scare us on every moment we just
Have one thought in every moment that when we stay in light we began to feel that in
This darkness which is so wonderful on every moment in that darkness we see beauty
Of that night as well as that day because in night we have just that artificial sort of light
But we feel one thing from our life that we want it perfect but when we get something
We just began to get attach on every moment so then I feel one thing on every point
And on every moment that those things which look so good and perfect doesn't look
That nice on every day I feel one thing in my life on every thought in those thoughts which
Will touch me every time on every way I feel one thing on every side but then I feel
That day of light is not that much nice on every point we just feel one thought from inside
That days have some light and nice they are having brightness in life we feel just one thought
On every point that days and nights are pleasant things of life they never look that good
To any one on any point we feel just one thought from our mind that day are so wonderful
When we move ahead in life we feel just one thought from our mind that day are so nice
But nights are also great on same point those days and nights which are two parts of life
We are watching nights are so wonderful on every point but if we want brightness of daysIn life I feel one thought from my mind those days and those nights will not looking so
Perfect on every point we feel one thing from inside those days and those nights are
Two sides of our life which are so different on every time those days and nights are
Making something which are looking so nice on every point when we are in one situation
We feel so nice on every point we just want to stay in that situation which are so good
For our life those days are something which are nice on every point I feel one thought
From inside that days are something so wonderful when we enjoy them inside our life
We feel just one thought from our mind that days are so wonderful for our eyes when
We adjust one thought we just fall in love with one concept that is liking for day because
It is taking us ahead on every point we just never understand one thing in life that when
We are in one situation it is may be not that much nice but still other situation on every point
I feel one thing from my mind that those two days and nights are wonderful parts of life
But still when we are in day we just feel so scared of night and that part will manage to harm
Our future and our life I feel one thought from inside that we are just involved in one thought
From our mind that those different concepts are not that much nice on every point but they
Will have serious effect on our thoughts and our life we need to understand on every point
That both sides are wonderful for our future and our life but we just like to remain stuck
To some part of life and never like to observe other concepts inside life on every moment
And on every point we feel just one thing from inside that those concepts which are so
Interesting on every point I feel one thing from those concepts are turning on every moment
Inside our life I feel one thing from inside mind I feel one thought on every point I feel one
Thing inside life I have one thinking on every point that those things which are taking us
Ahead on every point I feel one thing from my mind that we must understand those concept
Which are so important inside life I feel one thought from my mind that those different
Sort of concepts inside life I feel one thing from mind that those days and nights which are
Wonderful on every point but when we start on every concept inside our life I feel one
Thing from our mind day will have that light on every point but then I feel one thing from
Our thinking inside life I feel one thing from inside days are something which are really
So wonderful time for our life but nights are also nice so I just feel one thing from inside
That we should never reject concepts in life which will give us life those days and nights
Will remain wonderful on every point because they are remaining same on every point of life
It will be better if we have both in life so we must learn to accept those part on every time
We should stop judging things just by sight darkness is not that bad on any point of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...