Friday, February 8, 2013

Poem 684. Useless sentence

                                                             Useless sentence
Some words are like those arrows which hurt us on every moment inside our world so then
I feel one thing from our mind and from our thoughts on every moment inside our world I feel
One thing from inside our world we feel just one thing that those sentence just never manage
To leave alone inside our world because those words are some thing which are having reacting
On every moment inside our world because those sentence which are having worst reaction
Inside our world I feel one thing that I just never able to forget my insults inside our world but
Then those things which are so insulting inside our world I feel one thing from every angle
Inside our world I feel that those word which will have reactions on every moment inside our
Thinking and our world I feel that those insults are something which are harming to us on
Every point inside my world on every moment I feel one thing from every point on every
Moment inside world but then those insults are something so precious inside our world that
Those insult which are harming inside our world there are many sort of things which are
Managing to hurt me on every moment inside our world then I feel one thing from inside our
World then I feel just one thing from our thinking inside our world but then those words are
Managing to hurt us on every moment inside our world I feel that those words are going to
Harm me on every moment inside our world but then I feel just one thing from my mind and
Those words which hurt me like arrows are never going to be forgotten on any point in my
Thoughts and my world I just feel one thing from my thinking that those words remain in tact
Inside our mind and our world and that is true problem for our future and our world because
Those words can loose their importance in just few moments inside their world but life is not
That much nice or perfect inside our world I feel just one thing from my mind that if only
I can quit those words then I will live happily inside my world but that never happen in this
World because those thoughts are managing to hurt me on many times inside life I feel one
Thing from my mind on every moment inside word because those words are not that much
Easy to forgot in world but worst thing is that we need to understand we just feel one thing
That we have forgotten things inside this world on every moment and on every thought in world
We feel one thought from our thinking and our world that words are just said on those moment
Or those impulses but they will manage to change many things inside world after all those things
Which are part of our world will not stay same way on every point of our thinking and our world
On every point inside our world because then I feel one thought from my mind in our world but
Then when I will move ahead inside our life I feel those words which touch me on every moment
Inside life so I feel one thing from inside life that I like to forget things in life then I feel just
One thing from inside those insults which are creating many things inside life I have one thought
From inside that those words which are creating insults son every point inside life so then I feel
That words are some thing which are so important inside life I feel one thing from inside that
Those words which are having many reactions on every point I have one thought from mind
I have one thinking from inside that those words are turning into insults on every point but then
On every point I use to think one thing from inside that those words which are so important
On every important inside life because those words are difficult on every point but then I feel
Just one thing on every point those things are having different thoughts on every point those
Things which are having proper reactions inside life so then I feel one thing from my mind then
I have one word on every point after all those insults are having good reactions inside life but
Then those things which are so important inside life I feel insults are hurting on every point
In life I have one thinking on every point those insults are having worst reactions on every area
Of life I feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which turn into insult on every point
Because those words are not that much useful on every angle of life after all those words which
Are so wrong on every angle of life I feel one thing from inside that those words which are
Leading to problems in life I feel one thing from my mind that those words are totally useless
For my future and my life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind those things
Which are important inside life those useless sentences are creating problem inside life because
Those different sentence will look wrong in life when they are said with one view on every
Moment and point I just feel one thing from inside that those insults which we do in life then
It should be forgotten on every moment inside our future and our life after all insults are never
Useful but just useless in life just remember those work for which you went when you are
Insulted in life and complete that work then answer to your insult given without getting hurt in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...