Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Poem 713. Weak point

                                                                Weak point
Each person has some quality and some weak point but no one is just full of admiration in life
When we move ahead we must understand it in life that we can't move ahead with one hope
In life those other things inside life those things which are so precious inside life I feel one
Thing which is so important in life I feel that there are two sides of every point that in each and
Every person we see two sides some are good and some are weak points inside life I feel one
Thing from inside that good points are nice things in life I feel one thought from my mind then
I feel weak things are totally horrible for our life I feel one thing from inside that we just want
One thing from inside that those qualities are those positive points which are touching us on
Every angle of life I feel one thing from inside that qualities are wonderful and they will help
Our thinking on every point we just feel one thing from mind that qualities are something which
Are so wonderful on every point of life we feel one thought from inside that those qualities
Are not touching us that much inside life I feel one thinking from inside that weak points are
Something which will have effect on our life I have one thought from my mind that from others
We just accept strong points on every angle of life because those points are having different
Reactions on every concept of life we feel just one thought from inside that those qualities
And those weakness which touch our mind are not that much wonderful for us on any point
I feel one thing from inside that qualities are something which look so good for me on every
Moment and on every point I feel that we never have weakness from inside of our mind we feel
One concept that weakness are something which will act as obstacles in life we want people
To have bright side but we will never accept their weakness on any point I feel just one thing
From every point those weakness which are turning to drawback on every point so then I feel
One thing from inside that qualities seem to matter more and more inside life on every concept
And on every point I feel just one thought from mind that weak points are something which
Will have impact on life when we have weakness from inside we just feel one thing on every
Moment and on every point that weakness will have that power which will take us behind
So when we see weakness I have seen people rejecting person in life some person let this world
See weakness fully on every time but other person seem to show just qualities on every side
Of our future and our life we feel one thought from inside that those concepts which will
Look nice are not just moving ahead on every point we feel one thought from inside that those
Weakness and qualities are standing with each other on every point those two concepts
Which are part of our life are not that much good on any part of life I feel that qualities are
Something which will manage to take us ahead in life while weakness are also something
Which may harm us on many points I will just never understand one thing from my mind
That qualities and weakness are something which are both sides of one coin then why when
Some people show qualities we believe on them in life and when other show weakness we
Just feel that they are so useless in life why world is so single minded on every point and
Why did we feel that we are standing on wrong concept of our life those two sides which
Are so important to our life doesn't look that good on any angle of mind we just feel one
Thought from inside that good and bad concepts both are alive inside life I will never understand
What I feel from my mind but I feel just one thing that how can we just ignore one person's
Weakness can be seen and other person's weakness can be ignored inside life on every day
We just feel that we are forced to watch from one side but still people will say one thing with
Full confidence in life on every moment it feel that those points which will have weakness
That are creating problems in life after all those qualities are having reactions on every point
But we must understand that one person have weakness they can be seen after some time
When we believe that some one have one side then depression will follow us on every point
After all those concepts which will have weakness on every point will look totally wrong on
Every concepts of life but then I feel one thought from my mind those weakness which will
Be seen with qualities are something truth of life I feel one thought from my mind that those
Both concepts are important inside life qualities and weakness which are part of our life will
Never look so good on any point but we need to move ahead with those concepts of our life
Or admiring some one too much will become our weak point which will manage to hurt us in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...