Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Poem 701. Stored in heart

                                                          Stored in heart
Sometimes you can see it some times it goes out of our life I feel just one thing from inside
That thing which bring tears on our face at every time we feel just one thing from inside that
Tears which is falling on our face on every point is sorrows but I feel even happiness will
Manage to bring those tears from eyes I just feel one thing from my mind that happiness is
Something so precious to us in life but still I feel we treat it worst that even our sorrows
Inside life I feel one thing from inside that happiness is one treasure which will bring that
Smile but still I feel mostly important inside life I just feel one thing from inside that those
Smile which touch us on face so that smile will look so nice on that face which will bring
Out happiness inside I feel one thing from inside that happiness is something which will
Have reactions on every point those happiness which touch us on every moment in life
Should be stored on every moment inside life I feel one thing from my mind that this treasure
On which are giving happiness to us on every point I feel that those happiness which will
Touch me from inside will look so wrong on every point I feel one thing that those pleasant
Things which are moving ahead in life those facts which are leading to many problems in life
I feel that smile will look so nice on every point those smile which will be good for my mind
Every moment and on every point those smiles which are looking so pure and nice on every
Reaction in life I feel one thing from my mind that smile should treasured in life so then
Inside life I feel one thought from my mind that happiness is something which is give us
Positive thoughts inside I feel just one thing from my mind that happiness which we have
From inside should be stored on every moment inside our life those happiness which are
Touching us are forgotten in just limited time inside life I feel one thought from my mind
That sorrows are something which hurt us on every time but I don't know what we feel
From inside that sorrows are something which will lead to trouble on every time but still
We want to happiness from our mind will remain hidden on every point inside life because
Sorrows are something which will hurt on every point inside life those sadness which will
Manage to touch us on every point inside life I feel just one thought that sorrows will always
Manage to touch our thoughts and our mind I feel that those sorrows which enter in our life
Will slowly began to hurt us on every point those sorrows which I have as part of my mind
Will touch me on some occasions and on some factors in life I feel just one thing from my
Thoughts and my mind that sorrows are that part of life which will stay with us on every
Moment and on every point I feel one thing from inside that happiness will move ahead in life
Those happiness which touch us on every point will look so wrong on every point inside
Our life after all those happiness which touch us on every point will look so nice when we
Have them inside after all those happiness which will take us ahead will look so nice on every
Moment inside life because I just store those sorrows in my mind but those happiness which
Are so precious inside life those sorrows are always kept inside our mind but at same time
We feel one thing from my mind that happiness and sorrows are just two sides of one coin
I just feel one thing from inside that those happiness will be friend of my thinking on every
Moment and on every point I feel one thing from inside that sorrows are part of my mind
That happiness will be part from inside mind that it will hurt us on every moment inside life
I feel that sorrows are something which will hurt me on every point but still I feel that I just
Love to store them inside those sorrows which use to hurt my thoughts and my mind will
Look so pleasant on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that happiness and sorrows
Are managing to harm us on every point because we just prefer to forget happiness are our
Sorrows are managing to stay with us on every point I just need to understand one thought
From inside that happiness and sorrows are just two part which are so prefect for us in life
But then on every moment we just feel one thing from our mind that sorrows and happiness
Are target on us like arrows on every time because happiness will give pain of want inside life
And sorrows will give sadness on every point so nothing is bad and nothing is better in life
But worst thing is that we forget it sometimes we just store sorrows inside life same ways
We just remember our enemies are forget our best friends inside our future and inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...